Terrific power with a very silent cabin. Very fun to drive the car. We have a delta manual transmission, which gave us a very good mileage of 15 to 16 kmpl in city and 19 to 21 in the highway. The cabin is very roomy inside and is compact outside. Its look is very much impressive, especially the front and side view. I recommend it to buy,m instead of wagon R and Swift VXI. So go for it.
- 5 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Ignis
Maruti Ignis User Reviews
- All (343)
- Mileage (100)
- Performance (44)
- Looks (115)
- Comfort (97)
- Engine (79)
- Interior (62)
- Power (56)
- More ...
Very bad experience with Nexa dealer Siliguri WB evoke road showroom.first of all they provide us six months old and little faded and rusted Ignis car and PDI was not don...
- View All Ignis Reviews
Compare Variants of Maruti Ignis
- Ignis SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.4,89,320*EMI: Rs. 10,24620.89 kmplManual
- Ignis ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.5,89,320*EMI: Rs. 12,29120.89 kmplManual
- Ignis Delta AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,13,841*EMI: Rs. 13,15420.89 kmplAutomatic
- Ignis Zeta AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,36,320*EMI: Rs. 13,61720.89 kmplAutomatic
- Ignis AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.6,72,898*EMI: Rs. 14,38820.89 kmplManual
- Ignis Alpha AMTCurrently ViewingRs.7,19,898*EMI: Rs. 15,38320.89 kmplAutomatic
Trending Maruti Cars
On Maruti Ignis :- Consumer offer up to Rs...