Ignis Sigma - A Great Car
A great car, a sub like driving in the city, great mileage in Mumbai, got an average of 17.4 kms after driving 4500 kms in 4 months. 90 percent city driving, very spacious, brought a lot of my household things while shifting, Maruti Nexa excellent service, budget pricing, bought sigma version added touch screen music system with rear parking camera, had central locking seat cover, all at 5.20
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Ignis
Maruti Ignis User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (229)
- Mileage (65)
- Performance (33)
- Looks (85)
- Comfort (66)
- Engine (67)
- Interior (44)
- Power (46)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
Maruti Ignis is a small car for a small family. Maruti Ignis is my first car. I just finished my 2nd free service. The car is small and easy to handle and very comfortabl...
I'm using Ignis alfa automatic petrol from one year, really very nice car for city driving & also good for highway, for night driving projector headlamps are good overall...
- View All Ignis Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti XL6Rs.9.5 - 11.2 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 21, 2019
- Maruti S-Presso (Future S)Rs.4.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2019
- Maruti ErtigaRs.7.54 - 11.2 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2019
- Maruti Grand VitaraRs.22.7 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 17, 2020
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2020
On Maruti Ignis :- Consumer Offer up to Rs...
0 MB Storage, 2x faster experience