Ignis review after using 6 months (My rating 3.5)
After most exciting launch of this unique vehicle, went to Nexa showroom to see the vehicle. Twinsle blue color with white (multicolor) was in the display, attracted me like anything, immediately i felt to take this. So Baleno booking converted to Ignis. Finally i owned this Ignis zeta model on 08.feb.2017.
After using 6 months plus (so far drove 3000 Km ...) i am writing my genuine feedback of this car. Trust me this is my first car.
2. Looks very sportive from front side,
3. Ground clearance need not to think of speed breakers.
4. Excellent music system with multifunction steering.
5. Engine noise is very smooth (low noise), won?t feel sometimes it is on.
6. Boot space is good.
1. First and most disadvantage is the back shape of the vehicle. Even I got a comments for the same.
2. Mileage: It is giving of max 13 km with in the city, little disappointment against claim of 21 km .
Conclusion: If Maruti change the back shape of the vehicle it would be the number one car in the hatchback segment. Overall satisfaction of the car is good , definitely I would recommend to buy this car.
- 110 Likes
- 23 Dislikes
Other Ignis Reviews
I have been following the Ignis since the time it was unveiled at the Indian Auto Expo last year. The looks were, definitely, tantalising and I was getting curious with e...
This is a nice car. I booked the Ignis on the first week of the new year which was one week before the launch. This funky crossover hatch is full of attitude will surely ...