Maruti Ignis is a very good car. I am writing this review after one year drove this car about 10k km. 1. Price should little lower 2. Resale value may much lower as comparison to new price. 3. Ground clearance is decent. 4. Look and space in the inside is decent. 5.milage is above 20kmpl on the highway. 6.overall good car because it has got the logo of Maruti. 7. I can say it is better than Celerio as price comparison.
- 5 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Ignis
Maruti Ignis User Reviews
- All (342)
- Mileage (100)
- Performance (44)
- Looks (114)
- Comfort (97)
- Engine (79)
- Interior (62)
- Power (56)
- More ...
Very bad experience with Nexa dealer Siliguri WB evoke road showroom.first of all they provide us six months old and little faded and rusted Ignis car and PDI was not don...
- View All Ignis Reviews
Compare Variants of Maruti Ignis
- Ignis SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.4,89,320*EMI: Rs. 10,49520.89 kmplManual
- Ignis ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.5,89,320*EMI: Rs. 12,51420.89 kmplManual
- Ignis Delta AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,13,841*EMI: Rs. 13,37120.89 kmplAutomatic
- Ignis Zeta AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,36,320*EMI: Rs. 13,82820.89 kmplAutomatic
- Ignis AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.6,72,898*EMI: Rs. 14,59020.89 kmplManual
- Ignis Alpha AMTCurrently ViewingRs.7,19,898*EMI: Rs. 15,57220.89 kmplAutomatic
Trending Maruti Cars
On Maruti Ignis :- Consumer offer up to Rs...