A very good car
I bought IGNis delta petrol after comparing it with Tiago and Celerio. Tiago is a good car but it was hard for me to trust their service quality after I went for celerio but one day before I was about to book Celerio, I changed my mind for Maruti IGNIS. -Different look, though the look is personal, but this car comes with a different look all to get her with a fresh feel. -Music quality is also good from speakers. -Interior is different gives a young feel. -Yes, this is fun to drive the car with very good pickup easy to ride easy to turn also gives me around 17 to 20 kmpl average which is not bad. -Safety wise no compromise, comfort wise very good considering the price bracket in which it comes. -Service from the showroom is average but better than Tata. -Engine noise is almost nothing, no vibration at all.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Ignis
Maruti Ignis User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (237)
- Mileage (66)
- Performance (33)
- Looks (88)
- Comfort (69)
- Engine (69)
- Interior (46)
- Power (47)
- More ...
- View All Ignis Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti S-Presso (Future S)Rs.4.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 30, 2019
- Maruti ErtigaRs.7.54 - 11.2 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020
- Maruti Grand VitaraRs.22.7 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 17, 2020
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2020
- Maruti JimnyRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2021
On Maruti Ignis :- Consumer offer up to Rs...