Maruti S-Presso User Reviews
Maruti S-Presso User Reviews
- All (214)
- Mileage (30)
- Performance (8)
- Looks (84)
- Comfort (29)
- Engine (24)
- Interior (24)
- Power (18)
The car is very good in terms of performance but the styling is not that good means the car looks like a matchbox. The design is not good but the car looks great from inside its not so appealing but yes it is unique. Maruti launched this car in a very hot segment and I don't think that it is able to compete with its rivals because nowadays a lot of...
- 9 Likes
- 2 Comments
It's a beast for its price range. There are not many options in this mid-budget and top of that it comes with a BS-IV engine. Premium quality driving experience. Both interior and exterior are pretty neat. The only prob I have with this is that accessories with this are quite costly. Other than that, it's a good option
S-Presso is a low budget car for all people, good ground clearance, good looking, good interior and exterior view, large boot space, smooth for the drive, very good and relaxed to sit in, and good features, but mileage is somewhat low and fuel tank is somewhat small.
- 8 Likes
- 3 Comments
Been to a showroom. Amazed by its looks and it's color combinations are also good. But being honest I like the saffron color very much. If we talk about it's interior it is spacious, it's seats are comfortable, it has a digital meter and if I talk about its overall interior experience it is the best car in its class.
It's definitely a bang for the buck(3.69 - 4.91 lacs). Mass segment car, after all, we get Maruti's trusted sales and service. It's design is either a hit or a miss and subjective. It has a macho SUV look. This 1-liter Petrol engine churns out 67 PS of power and 90 NM of torque. The ride is very compliant for Indian road conditions. Handling too is...
- 13 Likes
- Write Comment
Maruti Suzuki's S-Presso car is the best hatchback car in the segment. S-Presso ground clearance is very helpful for India's rural and urban roads. Cabin space in this car is superb and species in entry table hatchback segment. I like this card because it's a low price, new dashboard, sporty SUV type design. Overall it's amazing at a low budget pri...
This is money for value car, comfortable and awesome. I can say it is a good car for a family of 4 and it is the best for middle-class families. The one thing I liked about it is it's interior and comfort. It is an awesome car. I prefer a middle-class family to buy these for a comfortable and safe ride. Thanks to Maruti S-Presso.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Maruti S-Presso
- S-Presso STDCurrently ViewingRs.3,70,500*EMI: Rs. 7,97021.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso STD OptCurrently ViewingRs.3,76,500*EMI: Rs. 8,08421.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso LXICurrently ViewingRs.4,09,000*EMI: Rs. 8,79821.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso LXI OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,15,000*EMI: Rs. 8,91321.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXICurrently ViewingRs.4,32,500*EMI: Rs. 9,26721.7 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXI OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,38,500*EMI: Rs. 9,40221.7 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXI PlusCurrently ViewingRs.4,56,000*EMI: Rs. 9,75621.7 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXI ATCurrently ViewingRs.4,75,500*EMI: Rs. 10,15521.7 kmplAutomatic
- S-Presso VXI Opt ATCurrently ViewingRs.4,81,500*EMI: Rs. 10,26921.7 kmplAutomatic
- S-Presso VXI Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.4,99,000*EMI: Rs. 10,62321.7 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Maruti S-Presso :- Consumer offer up t...
Trending Maruti Cars