Chevrolet, part of the General Motors group, was launched in India in 2003. Its first few launches like the Tavera MPV and Optra sedan, garnered huge interest from Indian buyers. The entry-level Spark hatchback, and subsequently the Beat, helped Chevrolet reach a large audience. Models like the Cruze and Trailblazer ensured that the company had offerings in the premium segment as well. However, with increasing competition and no new potent products in the portfolio, sales of Chevrolet cars dropped significantly post 2015. Eventually, the American carmaker decided to quit the Indian market in 2017, selling one of its manufacturing facilities in Halol to Chinese auto giant SAIC, which will build cars from MG Motors. GM’s other plant in Talegaon will be used for export purposes.Chevrolet offers 0 car available for sale in India.
Expired Chevrolet Car Models
- Rs.5.99 Lakh*Petrol14.49 kmpl1399 cc
- Rs.4.08 Lakh*Petrol14.7 kmpl1150 cc
- Rs.3.94 Lakh*Petrol18.6 kmpl1199 cc
- Rs.6.38 Lakh*Diesel25.44 kmpl936 cc
- Rs.4.32 Lakh*Petrol17.8 kmpl1199 cc
- Rs.25.14 Lakh*Diesel14.6 kmpl2231 cc
- Rs.17.97 Lakh*Diesel11.5 kmpl1991 cc
- Rs.20.59 Lakh*Diesel14.0 kmpl1991 cc
- Rs.50.0 Lakh*Petrol10.5 kmpl6161 cc
- Rs.12.54 Lakh*Diesel18.3 kmpl1991 cc
- Rs.13.92 Lakh*Diesel17.3 kmpl1998 cc
- Rs.14.68 Lakh*Diesel17.9 kmpl1998 cc
- Rs.13.95 Lakh*Diesel17.9 kmpl1998 cc
- Rs.6.55 Lakh*Petrol13.7 kmpl1399 cc
- Rs.6.11 Lakh*Petrol13.7 kmpl1399 cc
- Rs.10.0 Lakh*Petrol1994 cc
- Rs.9.74 Lakh*Petrol17.4 kmpl1599 cc
- Rs.7.41 Lakh*Petrol12.9 kmpl1598 cc
- Rs.6.98 Lakh*Petrol12.3 kmpl1598 cc
- Rs.5.77 Lakh*Petrol18.2 kmpl1199 cc
- Rs.4.79 Lakh*Petrol18.2 kmpl1199 cc
- Rs.4.29 Lakh*Petrol18.2 kmpl1199 cc
- Rs.8.17 Lakh*Petrol17.4 kmpl1498 cc
- Rs.3.64 Lakh*Petrol16.2 kmpl995 cc
- Rs.3.06 Lakh*Petrol16.0 kmpl995 cc
- Rs.7.23 Lakh*Diesel14.8 kmpl2499 cc
- Rs.7.95 Lakh*Diesel13.58 kmpl2499 cc
- Rs.8.55 Lakh*Diesel13.58 kmpl2499 cc
- Rs.9.16 Lakh*Diesel14.8 kmpl2499 cc
- Rs.26.99 Lakh*Diesel11.45 kmpl2776 cc
Chevrolet News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Chevrolet Announces Monsoon Service Camp; Free Inspection And Discounts On Offer
The service camp will be held at all the authorised Chevrolet service centers across India from 21 to 25 June 2018
- General Motors India Starts Exporting Chevrolet Beat-Based Compact Sedan To Latin America
A consignment of 1200 Chevrolet Beat-based sedans has been shipped to Latin America.
- VW Group And GM To Skip 2018 Auto Expo
Other automakers are still contemplating about their attendance
- Chevrolet’s India Exit – How Will You Be Affected?
With General Motors exiting the domestic market, how will you, the Chevrolet owner, be affected?
- General Motors India To Stop Domestic Sales
The Talegaon assembly plant will remain as an export hub
- Chevrolet Trailblazer: Expert Review
Americans are known for their obsession with buffed up things. Let it be their decked up 'beef' burg...
- 2014 Chevrolet Sail Hatchback: Expert Review
It has been nearly two years since General Motors launched the Sail twins in the country, and the mo...
- 2014 Chevrolet Cruze: Expert Review
The Cruze has always been a centrepiece for General Motors in India. Its powerful diesel engine and ...
- 2014 Chevrolet Beat vs Hyundai Grand i10: Comparison test
Hatchbacks are the need of the hour. Look around you; the roads are queued of never ending hatchback...
- 2014 Chevrolet Beat: Fresh beat
Chevrolet Beat has always been a successful model for General Motors in our country. After charming ...