Chevrolet CruzeChange car
May 18, 2017: Note: Chevrolet India will discontinue sales of all of its products in India effective December 31, 2017. Its Indian facilities will be utilised for export markets only.
Chevrolet has revealed the power and fuel-efficiency figures of the new 1.6-litre Ecotec diesel motor of the upcoming second-generation Cruze. The engine puts out 138PS of max power and 325Nm of peak torque. It returns a certified fuel-efficiency of 22kmpl (highway). This diesel engine comes paired with an option of a new nine-speed automatic (Hydra-Matic 9T50 nine-speed) or a standard six-speed manual.
Speaking of the present model, the facelifted Chevrolet Cruze was launched ahead of the 2016 Indian Auto Expo in January at Rs 14.68 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi). Soon, after a few weeks, the Cruze's prices were slashed and it now starts at Rs 13.95 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi). Speaking of the major additions in the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, the updated sedan offers new grille, daytime running LEDs, projector fog lamps and seven-inch MyLink infotainment system, among others. Mechanically, the 2016 Cruze remains unchanged with the 2.0-litre VCDi diesel engine that produces 166PS of power along with 380Nm of torque and comes with an option of a six-speed manual or automatic transmission.
Chevrolet Cruze price list (Variants)
Cruze User Reviews
- Very Good429
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Look and Style-GOOD Comfort-GOOD Pickup-AVERAGE Mileage-OK Best Features-LOOKS ONLY Needs to improve-OVERALL. TH...Read More...18777
I have driven 2000 km in 2 weeks with this car LTZ Auto.Auto Transmission is superb & provides effortless dr...Read More...LTZ1240
Expert Review of Chevrolet Cruze
Things We Like in Cruze
- 166PS/360Nm diesel engine offers great performance and is fun to drive.
- Distinctive, muscular and sporty styling.
- Solid build quality.
Things We Don't Like in Cruze
- Rivals offer better cabin space, comfort and interior trim quality.
- Ride quality is a bit firm at city speeds.
Stand Out Features
Seven-inch MyLink touchscreen infotainment system.
Mileage of Chevrolet Cruze
The claimed ARAI mileage: Chevrolet Cruze Diesel is 17.9 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Chevrolet Cruze Diesel is 14.81 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Chevrolet Cruze
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze AT | Expert Review | CarDekho.com
- #first2expo: Chevrolet Cruze | Showcase Video | Cardekho@AutoExpo2016
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze | First Look | Autocar India
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze | First Look Walkaround Review | Autocar India
- India-bound 2016 Chevrolet Cruze walkaround video by OVERDRIVE
- 5:272012 Chevrolet Cruze | Comprehensive Review
- 13:442012 Chevrolet Cruze Vs Renault Fluence Vs Volkswagen Jetta | Comparison Test - Chevrolet Videos
- 0:31The All New Chevrolet Cruze
Chevrolet Cruze in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Chevrolet Cruze
- Similarly Priced