Key Specs of Chevrolet Trailblazer
|Mileage (upto)||11.45 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||2776 cc|
May 18, 2017: Note: Chevrolet India will discontinue sales of all of its products in India effective December 31, 2017. Its Indian facilities will be utilised for export markets only.
Chevrolet has launched the Trailblazer to compete with the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The body-on-frame Trailblazer has replaced the monocoque Chevrolet Captiva in GM India’s line-up. The SUV made its way to India via a CBU (Completely Built Up) route and is only offered in a single variant (LTZ) in a 2WD (two wheel drive) setup. Powering the Trailblazer is Chevrolet’s 2.8-litre DuraMax diesel engine mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. The oil burner musters class-leading 200PS of peak power and max torque of 500Nm. Chevrolet India has started testing the updated 2017 Trailblazer in the country. The car was recently spied in the NCR region. It is expected to come early next year with more variants and a 4WD (four wheel drive) option, while mechanically it will remain unaltered. In order to give the current Trailblazer a sales boost, Chevrolet has slashed the SUV's price by Rs 3.04 lakh and it now retails for Rs 23.95 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi.
Chevrolet Trailblazer price list (Variants)
- Diesel Version
Mileage of Chevrolet Trailblazer
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Chevrolet Trailblazer Diesel is 11.45 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Chevrolet Trailblazer Images and Videos
- 11:162015 Chevrolet Trailblazer| First Drive | CarDekho.com
- 2:352015 Chevrolet Trailblazer | Launch Video | CarDekho.com
- 2:12Chevrolet Trailblazer :: WalkAround video :: ZigWheels
- 9:37Chevrolet Trailblazer | Exclusive India Drive | Autocar India
- 7:33Chevrolet Trailblazer | First Drive Video Review | Autocar India
- 9:53Chevrolet Trailblazer vs Ford Endeavour - Comparative Review
- 33:58Chevrolet Trailblazers Launch Video- Chevrolet India
- 1:3Hail the Chevrolet Traiblazer Chevrolet India
Chevrolet Trailblazer News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Similarly Priced