Maruti Vitara Brezza User Reviews
Maruti Vitara Brezza User Reviews
- All (291)
- Mileage (88)
- Performance (52)
- Looks (78)
- Comfort (90)
- Engine (55)
- Interior (43)
- Power (29)
I have been driving the Vitara Brezza top end since Jan'2021. The looks, features, interiors, safety, rearview mirror, reverse camera, info panel are all good. Mileage is around 12 for city drive. However, there are two serious issues. One is the side visibility obstruction due to the A-Pillar and side mirror. The more important flaw is in the susp...
I Purchased the VXI model, but I think Its base model is more value for money. The car has the best driving dynamics, good comfort, a silent engine with more power, and decent feature. Brezza fulfill all my requirements, and the best part of it was that my first 10000 km service cost is only 2200 rupees including GST and taxes, this is the best par...
I exchanged my old Swift VXI on Car Dekho, for a good price with good service and bought Brezza LXI. The car is absolutely delightful. Safety is very good. Performance is exhilarating. Mileage is slightly better than my previous Swift. 3 people are more comfortable in the back seat. Since it offers good height, driving is not stressful. For just 16...
- 12 Likes
- Write Comment
Nice SUV car within budget my only concern is interior, it could have made better like Hyundai does to its cars, like recently Tata tie-up for interior with Jaguar, Maruti main problem is interiors and roof, that's it, if these all are in place, then no one can beat Maruti in India.
First of all, it's value for money when compared with other vehicles in this range segment. Seating ergonomics are great. I can drive 200kms without a break. Pickup is awesome. Gear shifts are smooth. Decent interiors. I bought LXI because it has good resale value. Can later put extra accessories as and when required as per my choice which is a gre...
- 14 Likes
- 1 Comment
The car is a good compact SUV and has a well-refined engine. The maintenance and safety-wise also it is good. Only if they would have work on interiors then it would be great. All their variants are good, you can select according to your need. I would rate it 4 out of 5.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Vitara Brezza LXICurrently ViewingRs.7,61,500*EMI: Rs.16,90617.03 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza VXICurrently ViewingRs.8,67,500*EMI: Rs.19,14917.03 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza ZXICurrently ViewingRs.9,42,500*EMI: Rs.20,74717.03 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza VXI ATCurrently ViewingRs.9,87,500*EMI: Rs.21,70918.76 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza ZXI PlusCurrently ViewingRs.9,90,500*EMI: Rs.21,78717.03 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza ZXI Plus Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,500*EMI: Rs.21,97517.03 kmplManual
- Vitara Brezza ZXI ATCurrently ViewingRs.10,62,500*EMI: Rs.24,10118.76 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza ZXI Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.11,10,500*EMI: Rs.25,18218.76 kmplAutomatic
- Vitara Brezza ZXI Plus AT Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,19,500*EMI: Rs.25,37818.76 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
I'm confused between, Nexon, Brezza and Venue?
What is the full form of AMT?
Can i fold rear seat of Brezza LXI?
Is Brazza LXI with defogger?
What is the tyre size of Maruti Vitara Brezza?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Maruti Vitara Brezza?
Does Maruti Vitara Brezza have automatic climate control?
Does the Maruti Vitara Brezza have a sunroof?
On Maruti Vitara Brezza :- Saving up to Rs...
Trending Maruti Cars