Key Specs of Maruti Alto 800
|Mileage (upto)||31.59 km/kg|
|Engine (upto)||796 cc|
Alto 800 Latest Update
Maruti Alto Price and Variants: The Alto is priced between Rs 2.94 lakh and Rs 4.36 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). It is available in six different variants: Std, Std (O), LXi, LXi (O), VXi, and VXi+.
Maruti Alto Engine, Transmission and Mileage: It is powered by a BS6 0.8-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine that puts out 48PS of power and 69Nm of torque. It is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The BS6 Alto’s claimed mileage figure has dropped from 24.7kmpl to 22.05kmpl. Maruti also offers a CNG variant of the Alto that has a claimed mileage figure of 31.59km/kg in the BS6 guise. In the BS4 avatar, it returned 33.44km/kg.
Maruti Alto Features: Maruti offers the Alto with a new 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay in its new top-spec VXi+ variant. Other features on offer include keyless entry and front power windows. Standard safety features include driver side airbag, rear parking sensors, and ABS with EBD.
Maruti Alto 800 price list (Variants)
|STD796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 22.05 kmpl||Rs.2.94 Lakh*|
|STD Opt796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 22.05 kmpl||Rs.2.99 Lakh*|
|LXI796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 22.05 kmpl|
|LXI Opt796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 22.05 kmpl||Rs.3.57 Lakh*|
|VXI796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 22.05 kmpl||Rs.3.76 Lakh*|
|VXI Plus796 cc, Manual, Petrol, 22.05 kmpl||Rs.3.89 Lakh*|
|LXI S-CNG796 cc, Manual, CNG, 31.59 km/kg||Rs.4.32 Lakh*|
|LXI Opt S-CNG796 cc, Manual, CNG, 31.59 km/kg||Rs.4.36 Lakh*|
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
- A.The on-road price of Alto 800 in Delhi starts at Rs. 3,26,813. The on-road price is inclusive of RTO charges and insurance.
- A.For the month of July 2020, 1 offer is available on the Maruti Alto 800 in Delhi.
- A.Maruti Alto 800 EMI starts at ₹ 6,408 per month for a tenure of 60 months @ 9.8% for a loan amount of Rs 3.03 Lakh & down payment will be ₹ 34,000.
- A.Maruti Alto 800 does not have a sunroof.
Maruti Alto 800 is priced between Rs294 436 Lakh exshowroom Delhi In order to k...
You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership...
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is priced between Rs299 436 Lakh exshowroom Imphal In or...
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 STD is priced at Rs299 Lakh exshowroom Surendranagar In o...
Maruti Alto 800 Comparison with similar cars
Pros & Cons of Maruti Alto 800
Things We Like
- Passenger airbag is now optional on all variants: While the Alto gets a driver airbag as standard, it can now be had with an optional front co-passenger airbag across all variants as well. Two airbags at the front reduces the chances of injury to both front occupants. CarDekho recommends all buyers to opt for variants with dual front airbags.
- Maruti’s wide sales and service network: Maruti Suzuki's extensive sales and service network makes servicing and owning the car a hassle-free experience.
Things We Don't Like
- No automatic transmission: The Alto’s 0.8-litre engine can only be had with a 5-speed manual transmission. AMT adds to the driving convenience, hence Maruti Suzuki should have offered it on the updated Alto.
- Stripped out base variant: The Alto’s base variant misses out on essential features like power steering, front power windows and air conditioner.
Stand Out Features
Dual front airbags: Two airbags at the front - one each for the driver and front passenger reduces the chances of injury in a head-on crash.
Mobile Dock: It transforms your smartphone into an infotainment system by pairing it with the car's audio system. The phone can then be used to make calls, listen to music and navigate as well.
Remote keyless entry: Makes it easy to open/close the car from a distance without using the keys.Remote keyless entry: Makes it easy to open/close the car from a distance without using the keys.
Maruti Alto 800 User Reviews
- All (270)
- Looks (49)
- Comfort (53)
- Mileage (79)
- Engine (17)
- Interior (11)
- Space (17)
- Price (42)
- More ...
Mind-blowing safety features with amazing performance. Maruti nailed the new model with many changes and looks. I like this car. The best part of this car is because of i...
Good Safety Features and Performance. Maruti Nailed the New Model with Many Changes and Looks. I like this car. The best part of this car is because of its small size it ...
- View All Alto 800 Reviews
Maruti Alto 800 Videos
- 2:27Maruti Alto 2019: Specs, Prices, Features, Updates and More! #In2Mins | CarDekho.comApr 26, 2019
Maruti Alto 800 Colours
- Silky silver
- Uptown Red
- Mojito Green
- Granite Grey
- Cerulean Blue
- Superior white
Maruti Alto 800 Images
Maruti Alto 800 News
The Vitara Brezza and Ertiga remain out of the offers list
The Ertiga and facelifted Vitara Brezza are not offered with any benefits
Nexa models continue to be left out from the offers list this time too
The carmaker is offering benefits only on the Arena models with additional discount on the 2019 models
The offers are not applicable on models such as the Ertiga, S-Presso and the XL6
Maruti Alto 800 Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 2.99 - 4.41 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 2.99 - 4.41 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 2.99 - 4.41 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 2.99 - 4.41 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 2.99 - 4.41 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 2.99 - 4.41 Lakh|
Trending Maruti Cars
- All Cars
Write your Comment on Maruti Alto 800
Mujhe bhi alto 800 leni hai
Mujhe alto 800 lene hn
Muje bolero exchange krni h alto leni exchange ho sakti h kyaReply