Qute (RE60) highlights
The Bajaj Qute quadricycle will be finally launched in India in the next 2-3 months (September-October 2018). Read more about it here. First showcased at the 2012 Auto Expo, the Qute is touted to replace the three-wheeler autorickshaws in the country and is already being exported to many countries.
The Bajaj Qute is powered by a 215cc petrol engine which puts out 13.2PS of power. It can reach a top speed of 70kmph. This engine is CNG/LPG compatible and employs a motorcycle-type 5-speed sequential gearbox. Bajaj also plans to launch an electric version in future. The Bajaj Qute is expected to return a mileage of 36kmpl. The vehicle measures a mere 2,752mm in length, making it 412mm shorter than the Tata Nano!
The price of the Bajaj Qute is expected to be around Rs 1.50 lakh – Rs 2 lakh, making it more economical than conventional autorickshaws.
Presently, the Bajaj Qute doesn’t have a direct rival in India.
Bajaj Qute (RE60) models
Qute (RE60) User Reviews
- Very Good40
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Expert Review of Bajaj RE60
Things We Like in Qute (RE60)
- Compared to auto rickshaws, the Qute gets four wheels, which means it will be a lot more stable and safer on bad Indian roads.
- It also features seatbelts for passengers for added safety.
- With a power output of 13.5PS, the Qute will be the most powerful and affordable people carrier in the country. In comparison, the Bajaj RE three-wheeler only makes 10.3PS of power and 19.6Nm of peak torque.
- The Qute is 117mm longer than the Bajaj auto rickshaw, which means it will have more space for the occupants at the rear.
- Instead of an auto rickshaw’s 1+3 seat layout, the Qute will feature a 2+3 layout.
- Like some auto rickshaws, the Qute will also be compatible with LPG and CNG fuels.
Things We Don't Like in Qute (RE60)
- Unlike auto rickshaw, the Qute will only be offered with a petrol engine.
- Since it has two wheels at front, it will have a higher turning radius when compared to an auto rickshaw.
Mileage of Bajaj Qute (RE60)
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Bajaj RE60
Bajaj Qute (RE60) in News
Other Upcoming Cars
- CayenneRs. 1.04 - 2.44 Cr*Expected date: Jun 27, 2018
- XC40Rs. 43.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 04, 2018
- PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected date: Jul 19, 2018
- OutlanderRs. 27.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 22, 2018
- CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 31, 2018
- Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Aug 05, 2018