Auto News India - Ford News
The Figo-based crossover is available in four variants with both BS6 petrol and diesel engine options
The new Endeavour’s top variant is now more affordable by Rs 1.45 Lakh!
The facelifted Vitara Brezza has a lot of closely priced competitors, but let’s see how the new BS6 petrol version fares
How does the Vitara Brezza facelift, equipped with just a petrol-only powertrain, stack up against its competition?
While the power output remains the same, the torque figure has gone down by 1Nm in case of the petrol engine
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is the highest selling sub-4 metre SUV after the first month of the new year followed by the Hyundai Venue in second
Let us help you find the dream car
Ford will offer its Ford Pass connected car tech as standard across all BS6 models
Ford Pass will be available as standard on all models and their variants
With the Ford Pass, you will be able to locate, remote start and lock/unlock your vehicle
The Ford Endeavour will soon become the first car in the country to offer a 10-speed AT
Hyundai recently launched the Aura. So, let’s see how it fares against its rivals in terms of features.
Prices start at Rs 8.04 lakh for petrol and Rs 8.54 lakh for the diesel variant
The 6-speed AT with the EcoSport’s 1.5-litre petrol engine was only offered in the Titanium variant of both the Ford models
It is expected to be replaced by Mahindra’s upcoming 1.2-litre turbocharged direct injection petrol unit
Is the new-gen Hyundai sub-4m sedan worth waiting for over its readily available alternatives?
- Jaguar E PaceRs.45.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- Land Rover Defender 5-door Hybrid XRs.1.15 Cr*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- Land Rover Defender 5-door Hybrid X-Dynamic HSERs.1.10 Cr*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- Toyota C-HRRs.17.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- BMW X6 xDrive30dRs.90.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- BMW X6 M50iRs.1.39 Cr*Expected Launch: Dec 2021
- BMW 5 Series 2021Rs.57.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News