Maruti Wagon R Comfort User Reviews
Comfort User Reviews of Maruti Wagon R
- All (1373)
- Mileage (417)
- Performance (168)
- Looks (349)
- Comfort (478)
- Engine (221)
- Interior (172)
- Power (179)
Very good, comfortable Average, good CNG average, good colour combination and price is affordable.
I am a first time buyer and feel comfortable and very smooth. Brakes are spongy but manageable. Heavy load carrying capacity. Do not feel much of a lag with a change in auto gearshift. Boot space is awesome for this category. A/c is good from a driver's perspective. Could have given shark fin antenna and also alloys which is a drawback. Also could ...
- 5 Likes
- 1 Comment
Good family car the tall boy design is very comfortable giving a lot of space. Talking about safety the company should do a compromise by merging the two variants like vxi and zxi opt since so many manufactures are supplying more safety features at this cost.but the car is awesome.
A good family car the tall boy design is very comfortable giving a lot of space. Talking about safety the company should do a compromise by merging the two variants like vxi and zxi opt since so many manufactures are supplying more safety features at this cost. Similar case in the infotainment system a customized mobile holder costs around 2000 in ...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
I owed the wagon from Aug 2015 to Dec 2018. In Dec 2018 I upgraded to Ciaz Diesel. However, I still miss my first car Wagon R It had done around 54K KMS or an average of 18K kms a year. I spent most of the time with this car on the highways as against city usage. Uncomfortable is not known to people owning/traveling wagon R. It has ample legroom, h...
- 12 Likes
- Write Comment
Nice vehicle in its seems to be. Adding a few features could make it more appealing, acceptable, likable, and saleable like rear parking cameras,height-adjustable driver seat, Rear seat reclination can make it more roomy, spacious, and comfortable. Rest all like mileage, pick up, performance, and driving pleasure is fantastic for the car at this co...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti Wagon R
- Wagon R LXICurrently ViewingRs.4,80,500*EMI: Rs. 9,98421.79 kmplManual
- Wagon R LXI OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,87,500*EMI: Rs. 10,12221.79 kmplManual
- Wagon R VXICurrently ViewingRs.5,13,000*EMI: Rs. 10,63821.79 kmplManual
- Wagon R VXI OptCurrently ViewingRs.5,20,000*EMI: Rs. 10,77621.79 kmplManual
- Wagon R VXI 1.2Currently ViewingRs.5,48,500*EMI: Rs. 11,46720.52 kmplManual
- Wagon R VXI Opt 1.2Currently ViewingRs.5,55,500*EMI: Rs. 11,60520.52 kmplManual
- Wagon R VXI AMTCurrently ViewingRs.563,000*EMI: Rs. 11,66921.79 kmplAutomatic
- Wagon R VXI AMT OptCurrently ViewingRs.5,70,000*EMI: Rs. 11,80721.79 kmplAutomatic
- Wagon R ZXI 1.2Currently ViewingRs.5,83,000*EMI: Rs. 12,16820.52 kmplManual
- Wagon R VXI AMT 1.2Currently ViewingRs.5,98,500*EMI: Rs. 12,47920.52 kmplAutomatic
- Wagon R VXI AMT Opt 1.2Currently ViewingRs.6,05,500*EMI: Rs. 12,98020.52 kmplAutomatic
- Wagon R ZXI AMT 1.2Currently ViewingRs.6,33,000*EMI: Rs. 13,56020.52 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Maruti Wagon R :- Consumer offer up to ...
Trending Maruti Cars
Popular Car Insurance Companies
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions