Maruti Celerio User Reviews
Maruti Celerio User Reviews
- All (486)
- Mileage (199)
- Performance (60)
- Looks (107)
- Comfort (126)
- Engine (53)
- Interior (54)
- Power (45)
Good pickup even in CNG very spacious interior is so. The mileage is good. Suspension is on the stiff side
I purchased it on February'21. Driven 3000 KM. Very comfortable during city drive also Highway. Giving me 19Kmpl. Steering is stiffer but this driving experience is nice. Only one thing if you love your car be cautious during the drive. The build quality is not good.
Celerio's auto-shift technology is "hassle-free and low on maintenance". The new technology is very good and economical, also cheap to maintain. Maruti claims that Celerio, even with its automatic technology delivers fuel-efficiency of 23.1 km per litre.
Good looking, comfort journey experienced, its petrol mileage is18 kmpl mixed for city and highway driving. I'm using Celerio zxi MT since 14.9.2017. Its build quality is poor enough. The manufacturer is requested to improve the build quality of forthcoming versions.
Very nice looking car. Very comfortable. I am very happy for choosing the Maruti Celerio car. The car is better than the Maruti Suzuki wagon r and Hyundai Santro. The Car offers great mileage.and very low maintenance. I am so happy.
- 7 Likes
- 1 Comment
Good car. Bought the top model ZXI this month after comparing with Wagon r, Nios, Ignis, i10, Tiago. Pros- good mileage, nice driving experience, good pickup, ample cabin space, no engine noise in cabin, smooth gear shifting, comfortable seats, etc. Cons- touch infotainment, security alarm, alloy wheels, fog lamps, Drls are missing in the top model...
- 14 Likes
- Write Comment
Good car, best mileage, enjoyed driving, CNG pickup is also great. Love the comfort. Top-notch. Smooth Driving. Best in this budget, wonderful look. Big tyre so less bumps. My Celerio is s Nov. 2019 Model but due to the lockdown was not able to drive for too far. But till now .. I have enjoyed this Car.
- 4 Likes
- 1 Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti Celerio
- Celerio LXICurrently ViewingRs.4,65,700*EMI: Rs. 10,08721.63 kmplManualKey Features
- Air Conditioner With Heater
- Power steering
- Celerio LXI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.4,71,200*EMI: Rs. 10,19221.63 kmplManualPay 5,500 more to get
- Celerio VXICurrently ViewingRs.5,05,000*EMI: Rs. 10,90321.63 kmplManualPay 33,800 more to get
- Power Windows
- Rear Seat (60:40 split)
- Central Locking
- Celerio VXI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,10,500*EMI: Rs. 11,00821.63 kmplManualPay 5,500 more to get
- Celerio ZXICurrently ViewingRs.5,28,500*EMI: Rs. 11,37921.63 kmplManualPay 18,000 more to get
- Audio System With 4-Speakers
- Driver Airbag
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Celerio VXi AMTCurrently ViewingRs.5,55,000*EMI: Rs. 11,92321.63 kmplAutomaticPay 26,500 more to get
- Celerio VXI AMT OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,60,500*EMI: Rs. 12,04921.63 kmplAutomaticPay 5,500 more to get
- Celerio ZXI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,71,000*EMI: Rs. 12,26821.63 kmplManualPay 10,500 more to get
- Front Dual Airbags
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Alloy Wheels
- Celerio ZXI AMTCurrently ViewingRs.5,78,500*EMI: Rs. 12,41921.63 kmplAutomaticPay 7,500 more to get
- Celerio ZXI AMT OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,83,000*EMI: Rs. 12,50121.63 kmplAutomaticPay 4,500 more to get
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Why only one airbag in celerio.
What is difference between AMT and AMT optional?
What is the difference between AMT and AMT OPTIONAL variant of Celerio?
VXI celerio does it have alloy wheels and ABS?
What is the tyre size of Maruti Celerio?
What is the kerb weight of the Maruti Celerio?
Does Maruti Celerio have automatic climate control?
Does the Maruti Celerio have a sunroof?
On Maruti Celerio :- Exchange Bonus up to ...
Trending Maruti Cars