Maruti Baleno User Reviews
Maruti Baleno User Reviews
- All (3087)
- Mileage (779)
- Performance (391)
- Looks (912)
- Comfort (865)
- Engine (361)
- Interior (437)
- Power (286)
The car is amazing the engine in the petrol version is great the sound while turning it on is not even audible which is a good point. The car has a strong metal body which is really very strong. The mileage is also good for the city. The seats are amazing. I loved the stereo the most and the price of the car is also good.
I have recently got the Baleno delta facelift variant and it is superb and totally worth at its cost. It is having all the basic features also plus some advance features too which a good car should be having. It is value for money in the delta variant. We are having 4 speakers plus in the facelift variant, the audio system is a bit different from t...
Maruti Baleno was designed with great aerodynamics. The biggest con of this car was the suspension. Simply saying, you cannot distinguish whether you're traveling in a car or an auto. Pros: 1. A least expensive vehicle with a lot of security options 2. Excellent outlook design. 3. A lot of leg space and boot space. Cons: 1. Suspension problems as d...
It's the best car in the hatchback segment. It offers all the features that a premium car must have at a good price range. Most importantly it offers more boot-space and leg-space. If you want a premium look and features along with the best fuel economy, Baleno is the choice.
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
This is the best Maruti car I have ever seen. It is very stylish and comfertable with a premium look. It has ABS tecnology and many more safety features. However, the car's engine is little noisy. The car is very powerful and has adequate legroom space. Its comfertable for 4 person.
It's the best car in its segment which offers the great things like projector headlamps and projector taillamps which gives a wide field of view in night and space offered in this car are fantabulous as it is a perfect car for the family. Those 16inch tyres offer great grip on roads.
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Maruti Baleno
- Baleno SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.5,63,602*EMI: Rs. 12,20421.01 kmplManual
- Baleno DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.6,44,612*EMI: Rs. 14,23321.01 kmplManual
- Baleno ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,01,112*EMI: Rs. 15,43521.01 kmplManual
- Baleno DualJet DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,412*EMI: Rs. 15,67823.87 kmplManual
- Baleno AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.7,64,112*EMI: Rs. 16,76721.01 kmplManual
- Baleno Delta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,76,612*EMI: Rs. 17,03919.56 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno DualJet ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,9,12*EMI: Rs. 16,85323.87 kmplManual
- Baleno Zeta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,33,112*EMI: Rs. 18,22119.56 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno Alpha CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,96,112*EMI: Rs. 19,55319.56 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Maruti Baleno :- Consumer Offers upto R...
Trending Maruti Cars