Honda Amaze Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Honda Amaze
- All (524)
- Mileage (158)
- Performance (77)
- Looks (174)
- Comfort (172)
- Engine (139)
- Interior (97)
- Power (93)
- MOST HELPFUL
I am driving the new (2018 model) of Honda amaze (V) diesel and it is as its name suggest, ''Amazing". Size (9/10): New amaze, unlike its predecessor doesn't look like th...
Honda Amaze is the best car in the sedan segment. It has a very decent look, fuel-efficient and its mileage are awesome. It has a very powerful and soundless engine. This...
It is an amazing experience to Honda Amaze. good features in the car And good look as compare to another car. they are so many attractive fetuses like good wells control ...
Excellent car with Royal and premium fee. Want to ride it forever. Solid body, premium features, comfortable seats, amazing interiors, comfortable ride, noiseless suspens...
The Honda Amaze is a brilliant car for anyone looking for a compact sedan. Best suited to Indian roads. It has good leg room and is highly fuel efficient. The comfort and...
This car is awesome in looks. A budget car which gives you an elite feel. After sales and support are good. Honda responded to my feedback. The drawbacks are, very less g...
It's been four years since I purchased my Honda Amaze. The buying experience was brilliant. The sales person was very courteous and completed the entire transaction very ...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- A.Answer View Answer
The Cruise Control is basically a technology which use the servomechanism to maintain the vehicle speed according to you the driver's command. The driver defines a particular speed which the vehicle maintain until the driver interference is observed. If the driver applies the brake or accelerate, the cruise control automatically shuts down.
- Answer View Answer
- Q. Should I buy a petrol car now or wait for some more time so that I can get discount while BS VI get implemented? Buying on which month will be better so that I can reduce initial investment without affecting much on resale value after 8-10 years?Answer View Answer
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,000*EMI: Rs. 15,59527.4 KMPL1498 CCManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,85,000*EMI: Rs. 17,30927.4 KMPL1498 CCManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,45,000*EMI: Rs. 18,61027.4 KMPL1498 CCManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,65,000*EMI: Rs. 19,04423.8 KMPL1498 CCAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,93,000*EMI: Rs. 19,62527.4 KMPL1498 CCManual
- Amaze Exclusive DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,06,000*EMI: Rs. 19,91427.4 KMPL1498 CCManual
- Amaze Ace Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,06,300*EMI: Rs. 19,92127.4 KMPL1498 CCManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,25,000*EMI: Rs. 20,32423.8 KMPL1498 CCAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,66,000*EMI: Rs. 21,19423.8 KMPL1498 CCAutomatic
- Amaze Ace Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,79,300*EMI: Rs. 21,48923.8 KMPL1498 CCAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,93,000*EMI: Rs. 12,66419.5 KMPL1199 CCManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,73,000*EMI: Rs. 14,68719.5 KMPL1199 CCManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,000*EMI: Rs. 15,96619.5 KMPL1199 CCManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,58319.0 KMPL1199 CCAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,81,000*EMI: Rs. 16,96319.5 KMPL1199 CCManual
- Amaze Exclusive PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,94,000*EMI: Rs. 17,24619.5 KMPL1199 CCManual
- Amaze Ace Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,94,300*EMI: Rs. 17,25319.5 KMPL1199 CCManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,23,000*EMI: Rs. 17,86219.0 KMPL1199 CCAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,64,000*EMI: Rs. 18,71719.0 KMPL1199 CCAutomatic
- Amaze Ace Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,77,300*EMI: Rs. 19,00719.0 KMPL1199 CCAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Honda Amaze:- Extended Warranty (4th &...
Trending Honda Cars