Engine - powerful Comfortable driving and handling quality Comfortable in long journey Low price Good sefty features Plastic material - not good music system provides by Maruti Headlights- great Fuel economy - impressive Body party - not so good it's ok Controlling - ABS with EBD work impressive Fog lights are good Touch and finish - good Speedometer - funky Alloy wheels - attractive Tyre size good More stables in highways and high-speed
- 5 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Ignis
Maruti Ignis User Reviews
- All (367)
- Mileage (109)
- Performance (51)
- Looks (121)
- Comfort (104)
- Engine (83)
- Interior (62)
- Power (56)
- More ...
I have completed 35k kilometer and never had any problem. And this car is fun to drive, great performance and mileage is very good and there is no tiredness to travel lon...
Recently I booked Ignis from Nexa, Mysore. The vehicle front and side looking are very nice. But back looking is not satisfied. This should be a small change because of l...
- View All Ignis Reviews
Compare Variants of Maruti Ignis
- Ignis SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.4,89,320*EMI: Rs. 10,64320.89 kmplManual
- Ignis ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.5,97,820*EMI: Rs. 12,89020.89 kmplManual
- Ignis Delta AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,13,841*EMI: Rs. 13,55920.89 kmplAutomatic
- Ignis Zeta AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,44,820*EMI: Rs. 14,22920.89 kmplAutomatic
- Ignis AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.6,72,898*EMI: Rs. 14,81820.89 kmplManual
- Ignis Alpha AMTCurrently ViewingRs.7,19,898*EMI: Rs. 15,81920.89 kmplAutomatic
Trending Maruti Cars
On Maruti Ignis :- Consumer offer up to Rs...