I own an Ignis Alpha Manual Transmission. I love the car. It is a beautiful drive and gives me between 19.7- 20.9 km to the liter on Petrol. The pickup is great and it does not drop when switching on the Air Conditioner. The seats are comfortable and the steering light. The features are excellent for a small car. The ground clearance is comfortably high and it takes bad roads and potholes without a problem. I am very pleased that I bought this car.
- 7 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Ignis
My car gives me mileage nearabout 17 km/l after driving 1000 km.....
Maruti Ignis User Reviews
- All (374)
- Mileage (109)
- Performance (52)
- Looks (121)
- Comfort (105)
- Engine (84)
- Interior (63)
- Power (56)
- More ...
After driving 2000+ in highways. Pros: Good high-speed stability. good performance, good handling dynamics, punchy engine, better build when compared to other Maruti cars...
- View All Ignis Reviews
Compare Variants of Maruti Ignis
- Ignis SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.4,89,320*EMI: Rs. 10,64320.89 kmplManual
- Ignis ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.5,97,820*EMI: Rs. 12,89020.89 kmplManual
- Ignis Delta AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,24,841*EMI: Rs. 13,79120.89 kmplAutomatic
- Ignis Zeta AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,47,820*EMI: Rs. 14,29720.89 kmplAutomatic
- Ignis AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.6,80,898*EMI: Rs. 14,98120.89 kmplManual
- Ignis Alpha AMTCurrently ViewingRs.7,30,898*EMI: Rs. 16,05120.89 kmplAutomatic
Trending Maruti Cars
On Maruti Ignis :- Consumer offer up to Rs...