Best in Value
Best in Value
This car is so far the best economical car in Indian markets. I have had one for more than four years and still works at close to its peak efficiency. I still get an average of 25km/l occasionally i.e. if the conditions are nominal of course. I would recommend this to anyone anytime as my own time with this beauty had been quite pleasant.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Alto 800
Maruti Alto 800 User Reviews
- All (272)
- Mileage (80)
- Performance (27)
- Looks (49)
- Comfort (53)
- Engine (17)
- Interior (11)
- Power (22)
- More ...
Mind-blowing safety features with amazing performance. Maruti nailed the new model with many changes and looks. I like this car. The best part of this car is because of i...
I have Alto LXI satisfied but safety and pickup are not good. This is not the performance car. This is the only average car if someone is planning to buy then go for 6 l...
- View All Alto 800 Reviews
Compare Variants of Maruti Alto 800
- Alto 800 LXICurrently ViewingRs.3,52,900*EMI: Rs. 7,35822.05 kmplManualPay 53,000 more to get
- Remote Trunk Opener
- Front Power Windows
- Power Steering
- Alto 800 STDCurrently ViewingRs.2,94,800*EMI: Rs. 6,40822.05 kmplManualKey Features
- Tubeless Tyres
- Floor Carpet
- Dual Tripmeter
- Alto 800 STD OptCurrently ViewingRs.2,99,900*EMI: Rs. 6,52322.05 kmplManualPay 5,100 more to get
- Alto 800 LXI OptCurrently ViewingRs.3,57,200*EMI: Rs. 7,69322.05 kmplManualPay 4,300 more to get
- Alto 800 VXICurrently ViewingRs.3,76,100*EMI: Rs. 8,08822.05 kmplManualPay 18,900 more to get
- Integrated Audio System
- Central Locking
- Accessory Socket
- Alto 800 VXI PlusCurrently ViewingRs.3,89,600*EMI: Rs. 8,35122.05 kmplManualPay 13,500 more to get
Popular Car Insurance Companies
Trending Maruti Cars
On Maruti Alto 800 :- Consumer offer up to...