X-Trail Latest Update
June 07, 2016: Nissan has revealed the updated third-generation X-Trail for the European market. The X-Trail facelift, which is also known as the Rogue in the USA, made its world premiere there in September last year. Though Nissan showcased the pre-facelift model at the 2016 Indian Auto Expo, in all probability, we’ll be getting the updated third-gen X-Trail hybrid in India. The X-Trail facelift has received several aesthetic changes inside-out, but mostly to its exterior. Mechanically, Nissan will only launch the hybrid version of the SUV in India. It is powered by a 2.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine coupled to an electric motor and the powertrain is mated to a CVT (continuously variable transmission) automatic. It will be a CBU (completely built up) import from Japan and is expected to be launched in coming months.
Nissan X-Trail News
Nissan has revealed the India-bound mid-cycle update/facelift of the X-Trail SUV for the European market.
It will be India’s first fully hybrid SUV
Nissan is most likely to launch the mid-life updated version in India
The opening shot of a commercial features Nissan's latest American line-up. The X-Trail that we can see in the ad might be the upcoming mid-life update of the India-bound SUV.
The car debuted in India at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo
Nissan X-Trail Road Test
This time around we would like to share Road Test verdict of New Nissan X Trail, an SUV. This off-roader is powered by a 2.0 litre, 1995cc, CRDi diesel engine that lays out a top power of 150 PS at 4000 rpm and churns out peak torque of 320 Nm at 2000 rpm. The SUV is mated to a six speed automatic t
Nissan X-Trail Videos
- 4:37Nissan X Trail and GTR | First Drive | CarDekho.comMar 02, 2016
- 1:35#first2expo : Nissan Xtrail | Showcase Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo2016Feb 12, 2016
- 0:31Nissan X-Trail ReviewJan 28, 2015
- 1:32Nissan X Trail exteriorsJan 28, 2015
- 0:21Nissan X-Trail Test DriveJan 28, 2015
Nissan X-Trail Colours
- Diamond Black
- Pearl White
- Quartz Silver
- Graphite Grey
- Titanium Grey
- Sapphire Blue
- Champagne Gold
Nissan X-Trail Images
Nissan X-Trail Price
|X-Trail New1995 cc, Manual, Diesel||Rs.22.6 Lakh*|
Trending Nissan Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata HarrierRs.12.99 - 17.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 23, 2019
- MG HectorRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2019
- Toyota C-HRRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2020
- Skoda KaroqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 25, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- MG ERX5Rs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2020
Dont go with this brand extremly unprofessional I have suffered 5 years
I have the same car here in Qatar. Purchased for QAR. 89,000 equals to 18L INR. 2500CC, 4WD Basic. But it is too costly there in India.
bhai mat lena mari gadi ka to engine hi khul gaya 30000 km par hi........