- + 20Images
Mahindra BE 05
Key Specs of Mahindra BE 05
Mahindra BE 05 Latest Update
Latest Update: Mahindra has revealed a new ‘Born Electric’ or ‘BE’ sub-brand for retailing new electric SUVs. The BE.05 will be the first dedicated product under this lineup and is scheduled to be launched in October 2025. The Hyundai Creta-sized Mahindra EV will be based on the carmaker’s new INGLO platform, which is capable of accommodating batteries of 60kWh and 80kWh. This platform also supports fast charging up to 175kW, while the larger battery offers a WLTP-rated range of up to 450km. The new platform will be suitable for both rear-wheel drive (RWD) and all-wheel drive (AWD), while the electric powertrains will offer up to 285PS for RWD models and up to 394PS in AWD models. The new Mahindra EVs will share components, like battery packs and motors, from the VW MEB platform. When launched, it could rival the Tata Avinya.
Alternatives of Mahindra BE 05
Mahindra BE 05 Images
Top Suv Cars
Mahindra BE 05 price list (Variants)
|UPCOMING05Automatic, Electric||Rs.24.00 Lakh*|
Popular Electric Cars
Specification of Mahindra BE 05
Questions & Answers
What is the expected price of Mahindra BE 05?
What is the estimated launch date of Mahindra BE 05?
What are the expected key specifications of Mahindra BE 05?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Mahindra BE 05?
Does the Mahindra BE 05 have a sunroof?
More Car Options to Consider
Other Upcoming Cars
- Kia SportageRs.25.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 11, 2023
- Mahindra XUV400 EVRs.17.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 20, 2023
- Tata AvinyaRs.30.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2025
- Renault ArkanaRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 05, 2022
- BYD Atto 3Rs.30.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 11, 2022
- Mahindra XUV900Rs.25.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2024