GLB Latest Update
Mercedes-Benz has revealed the production version of the GLB SUV. It is available in both five and seven seat interior layout and becomes the first Mercedes-Benz compact SUV with such an option. The GLB will be positioned between the Mercedes-Benz GLA and GLC SUVs.
In terms of design, the GLB looks boxy on the outside and is inspired by the B-Class when it comes to the dashboard layout. It features Mercedes-Benz’ MBUX infotainment system with a large horizontal touchscreen.
The GLB is powered by both petrol and diesel engines options with the option of an automatic transmission. Expect the GLB to be priced in the range of Rs 40 lakh to Rs 50 lakh in India. We expect Mercedes-Benz to launch the GLB In India in 2020.
Mercedes-Benz GLB Images
Mercedes-Benz GLB Price
|UPCOMINGGLBAutomatic, Petrol||Rs.40.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Write your Comment on Mercedes-Benz GLB
Really Launch in india perfect time send all the information
Pls how much bhp power
Pls send me your address and contact number in Cochin / Calicut
Trending Mercedes-Benz Cars
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 2019Rs.70.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 30, 2019
- Mercedes-Benz EQCRs.60.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 09, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 2019Rs.60.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 16, 2019
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 2020Rs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class SedanRs.35.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 05, 2020
Other Upcoming Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Jaguar E PaceRs.45.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 20, 2019
- Lexus UXRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 05, 2020
- Audi Q2Rs.30.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 01, 2020
- Tesla Model YRs.50.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Tesla Model XRs.2.0 Cr*Expected Launch: Dec 23, 2019