The Audi Q3 is a compact entry-level SUV aimed at first-time luxury car buyers. It is available in both diesel and petrol engine options. The diesel is offered in two guises - a 2-litre, 150PS front-wheel-drive version and a more powerful 2.0-litre, 184PS version one with Audi's famed quattro four-wheel-drive system. The 150PS, 1.4-litre TFSI petrol engine is mated to a six-speed S tronic automatic transmission.
The Audi Q3 offers brisk acceleration with a 0-100kmph time of 10.91 seconds during our performance tests. Audi India claims an ARAI-certified mileage of 16.9kmpl for the petrol Q3.
While the interiors feel premium, it looks dated now. Space at the rear is adequate for two adults. The Q3's features list includes LED headlights with its signature LED-powered daytime running lights, dynamic turn indicators, 17-inch alloy wheels, panoramic sunroof, cruise control, dual-zone automatic climate control, six airbags Hill Start/Descent Assist, voice recognition among others.
Audi Q3 price list (Variants)
- All Version
- Diesel Version
- Petrol Version
|30 TFSI Premium FWD1395 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 16.9 kmpl||Rs.34.73 Lakh*|
Q3 User Reviews
- Very Good42
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Compare Audi Q3 with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Audi Q3
Things We Like in Q3
- Loaded with features - panoramic sunroof, electric seats, LED headlamps. Feels well loaded for the price.
- Impressive build quality inside out. Feels built to last.
Things We Don't Like in Q3
- Interior design is beginning to show its age. Looks out of place on a Rs 40-lakh SUV.
- Forget Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a simple USB port is missing.
- High transmission tunnel makes the Q3 a strict four-seater
- Not as fun to drive as the BMW X1. More power and heavier steering would've made it a lot more engaging.
Stand Out Features
LED headlamps with dynamic turn indicators
Quattro all-wheel drive tech can help with mild off-roading.
Mileage of Audi Q3
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variants: Audi Q3 Diesel is 18.51 kmpl | Audi Q3 Petrol is 16.9 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Audi Q3
- 2015 Audi Q3 Launch Video | CarDekho.com
- 2015 Audi Q3 :: 35TDI :: Video review :: ZigWheels reviews the 2015 Audi Q3 in India
- 2015 Audi Q3 Facelift :: WalkAround :: ZigWheels
- 2015 Audi Q3 | India Drive | Autocar India
- 5:51Audi Q3 S | First Drive
- 9:482012 BMW X1 Vs Audi Q3 | Comparison Test - Audi Videos
- 8:3Audi Q3 in India road test - OVERDRIVE
- 4:29Audi Q3 Road Test Video
Audi Q3 in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Audi Q3
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Drive home Audi Q3 at Special Price 31.99 ...