Maruti S-Presso Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Maruti S-Presso
- All (180)
- Mileage (32)
- Performance (8)
- Looks (86)
- Comfort (33)
- Engine (27)
- Interior (24)
- Power (18)
It was fun riding a small car which gives the experience of a hatchback as well as a mini SUV. Looks different in the aspect of interior design as well as exterior. Best car that a middle-class Indian family can afford easily. No regrets after buying such a car in this budget would be experienced.
S-Presso is a low budget car for all people, good ground clearance, good looking, good interior and exterior view, large boot space, smooth for the drive, very good and relaxed to sit in, and good features, but mileage is somewhat low and fuel tank is somewhat small.
- 8 Likes
- 3 Comments
The car is very good in terms of performance but the styling is not that good means the car looks like a matchbox. The design is not good but the car looks great from inside its not so appealing but yes it is unique. Maruti launched this car in a very hot segment and I don't think that it is able to compete with its rivals because nowadays a lot of...
- 9 Likes
- 2 Comments
Been to a showroom. Amazed by its looks and it's color combinations are also good. But being honest I like the saffron color very much. If we talk about it's interior it is spacious, it's seats are comfortable, it has a digital meter and if I talk about its overall interior experience it is the best car in its class.
Nice looking car and stylish, band nice performance in Suzuki new model, it will be a best and reasonable cost for all people to buy this cost and beat interior designer and nice look car in low cost, best driving experience and nice speed and nice pickup for young stars in this car, best price for best car in Suzuki cars at low cost.
I buy this car and I share my personal experience with you, if you looking for the best and comfortable car for small family then close your eyes and go for it. Don't think anything else and this car gives you affordable mileage to you and me especially very impressed by these car features and i love it.
Nice car with bodybuilder look. Cosy car and I love its lookings. The metallic grey colour is love. I compared so many cars. This is the best one at this price. It has good storage. Internally adjustable rearview mirror. The best thing is you get a touch screen display which is not available so easily in cars of even rate being higher than this. I ...
It's definitely a bang for the buck(3.69 - 4.91 lacs). Mass segment car, after all, we get Maruti's trusted sales and service. It's design is either a hit or a miss and subjective. It has a macho SUV look. This 1-liter Petrol engine churns out 67 PS of power and 90 NM of torque. The ride is very compliant for Indian road conditions. Handling too is...
- 13 Likes
- Write Comment
Good car with great features but one thing is missing in its top model also rear power window. Otherwise the best car in this range and much better than KWID and a good replacement for Alto k10. I would suggest the best variant is VXI+ in manual and AMT both. Average is also good and looks like mini Brezza and there are also good sales in 1 month o...
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Maruti S-Presso
- S-Presso STDCurrently ViewingRs.3,70,500*EMI: Rs. 7,71521.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso STD OptCurrently ViewingRs.3,76,500*EMI: Rs. 7,85221.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso LXICurrently ViewingRs.409,000*EMI: Rs. 8,50621.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso LXI OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,15,000*EMI: Rs. 8,64321.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXICurrently ViewingRs.4,32,500*EMI: Rs. 8,99821.7 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXI OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,38,500*EMI: Rs. 9,11321.7 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXI PlusCurrently ViewingRs.4,56,000*EMI: Rs. 9,46921.7 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXI ATCurrently ViewingRs.4,75,5,00*EMI: Rs. 9,87021.7 kmplAutomatic
- S-Presso VXI Opt ATCurrently ViewingRs.481,500*EMI: Rs. 9,98521.7 kmplAutomatic
- S-Presso VXI Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.4,99,000*EMI: Rs. 10,36221.7 kmplAutomatic
- S-Presso LXI CNGCurrently ViewingRs.4,84,000*EMI: Rs. 10,04231.2 km/kgManual
- S-Presso LXI Opt CNGCurrently ViewingRs.4,90,000*EMI: Rs. 10,17931.2 km/kgManual
- S-Presso VXI CNGCurrently ViewingRs.507,500*EMI: Rs. 10,53431.2 km/kgManual
- S-Presso VXI Opt CNGCurrently ViewingRs.5,13,500*EMI: Rs. 10,64931.2 km/kgManual
More Car Options to Consider
On Maruti S-Presso :- Consumer offer up to...
Trending Maruti Cars