Key Specs of Tata Safari Storme
|Mileage (upto)||14.1 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||2179 cc|
Safari Storme Latest Update
Tata Safari Storme Offers: Tata Motors has rolled out various offers on the Safari Storme for the month of April. The offer scheme is valid on purchases made till April 31, 2018. Check out the details here.
Tata Safari Storme Price and Engine: Prices for the Safari Storme start at Rs 10.38 lakh and go all the way up to Rs 15.50 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Tata Safari Storme is available in three variants – EX, LX and VX – and gets two diesel engine options – a 2.2-litre VARICOR (150PS/320Nm, 5-speed manual) and a VARICOR400 (156PS/400Nm, 6-speed manual). The VARICOR 400 version can also be had with a shift-on-fly 4x4 drivetrain option. Ground clearance of the Storme is 200mm and it delivers a claimed mileage of 14.1kmpl.
Tata Safari Storme Features: While the base LX variant is a 5-seater, the EX and the VX can seat up to seven people. The Safari Storme comes with features such as a Harman-powered audio system, heated outside rearview mirrors, limited slip differential, and projector headlamps among others.
Tata Safari Storme Competition: While the Mahindra Scorpio is Tata Safari Storme’s arch-rival, it also goes up against compact SUVs such as the Hyundai Creta, the Renault Duster and Captur, among others. Also, Tata Safari Storme is now Indian Army's new choice of vehicle.
Tata Safari Storme price list (Variants)
|Safari Storme LX2179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 14.1 kmpl||Rs.10.9 Lakh*||Check November Offers|
|Safari Storme EX2179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 14.1 kmpl|
|Rs.12.89 Lakh*||Check November Offers|
|Safari Storme VX Varicor 4002179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 14.1 kmpl||Rs.14.34 Lakh*||Check November Offers|
|Safari Storme VX 4WD Varicor 4002179 cc, Manual, Diesel, 14.1 kmpl||Rs.15.98 Lakh*||Check November Offers|
- Diesel Version
Expert Review of Tata Safari Storme
Things We Like in Safari Storme
- Generous amount of space for occupants in the first and second row
- 200mm of ground clearance, shift-on-the-fly 4x4 means you can take it off-road
- Brilliant ride quality demolishes potholes and broken roads
Things We Don't Like in Safari Storme
- No automatic transmission variant on offer
- Misses out on now-common features such as automatic climate control, a touchscreen infotainment system, multi-information display, etc
- Cramped third row of seats best left to kids or shorter adults.
Stand Out Features
Road presence is practically unmatched. People make way for the Safari!
The Varicor400 motor generates a class-leading 400Nm of torque.
Tata Safari Storme Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Latest news & car launches
Get Instant Notification
Tata Safari Storme User Reviews
Rate the Car
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
My whole family's favourite car is safari because with it we have some cheerful memories. Safari had given moments full of Joy, adventure. Even In my vacations my par...Read More
I have 7 cars including XUV 500, Fortuner, Audi A6 but Safari is the best... Just take manual maintenance contract from dealer at the time of purchase and you dont have t...Read More
Mileage of Tata Safari Storme
The claimed ARAI mileage: Tata Safari Storme Diesel is 14.1 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Tata Safari Storme Videos
- 2015 Tata Safari Storme Review | CarDekho.comDec 31, 2015
- Tata Safari Storme Varicor 400 | Expert Review | CarDekho.comDec 31, 2015
- 2015 Tata Safari Storme | Review of Features | CarDekho.comDec 14, 2015
- 2015 Tata Safari Storme | First Drive | Autocar IndiaDec 14, 2015
- Tata Safari Storme vs 2014 Mahindra Scorpio | Comparison Test | Autocar IndiaMay 03, 2017
- 2015 Mahindra Scorpio vs Tata Safari Storme vs Nissan Terrano - Tata VideosDec 14, 2015
- TATA Safari Storme - New launch of SUV IndiaDec 14, 2015
- Exclusive-Tata Safari Storme first lookDec 14, 2015
Tata Safari Storme News
Bigger wheels limited to top-spec VX variant
The GS800 Safari Storme 4x4 is a special model that Tata manufactures for the Indian Armed Forces
The Tata Tigor and the Bolt attract overall benefits of up to Rs 40,000
The Army-specific Safari Storme will be tuned for better suspension set up and upgraded drivetrain.
It will replace the 30,000 plus fleet consisting of Maruti Suzuki Gypsy SUVs
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Tata Safari Storme
- Similarly Priced
Almost New Used CarsDriven for less than 2 years and 25000 km
Starting at Rs. 11 LakhView all (34)
Certified Used Cars
Starting at Rs. 13.25 LakhView all (3)
Budget Used CarsFind used cars at lowest prices in your city
Starting at Rs. 11 LakhView all (245)
All Used CarsFind the car of your choice with best offers
Starting at Rs. 35,000View all (4248)
Tata Safari Storme Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 13.44 - 19.22 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 13.55 - 19.99 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 13.2 - 19.45 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 12.98 - 19.19 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 13.32 - 19.06 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 12.34 - 18.05 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 12.78 - 19.56 Lakh|