Key Specs of Renault Captur
|Mileage (upto)||20.37 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1498 cc|
Captur Latest Update
Latest update: Renault has reduced the prices of the Renault Captur by upto Rs 81,000. More details here.
Renault Captur Prices & Variants: The Renault Captur is available at a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, which goes all the way up to Rs 13.24 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi). It is offered in a total of 7 variants: three petrol and four diesel.
Renault Captur Engines & Mileage: The Renault Captur shares the same platform as the Duster, aside from the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines paired to a manual transmission. The Renault Captur delivers a claimed mileage of 20.37kmpl and 13.87kmpl for diesel and petrol variants, respectively.
Renault Captur Features: Standard features on the Captur include dual airbags, ABS, alloy wheels, and an entertainment system. Others include quilted leather upholstery, cruise control, hill start assist, full-LED headlamps, LED fog lamps with cornering function, 7-inch touchscreen system with navigation and rear camera support, push-button start and more. Renault offers two preset customisation options for the Captur aside from various accessories. Know more about it here.
Renault Captur Boot space & Ground Clearance: Being an SUV, the Renault Captur features a class-leading ground clearance of 210mm. It has a boot space of 392 litres.
Renault Captur price list (Variants)
|Captur 1.5 Petrol RXE1498 cc, Manual, Petrol, 13.87 kmpl||Rs.10.0 Lakh*|
|Captur 1.5 Diesel RXE1461 cc, Manual, Diesel, 20.37 kmpl||Rs.11.0 Lakh*|
|Captur 1.5 Petrol RXL1498 cc, Manual, Petrol, 13.87 kmpl||Rs.11.08 Lakh*|
|Captur 1.5 Petrol RXT1498 cc, Manual, Petrol, 13.87 kmpl||Rs.11.46 Lakh*|
|Captur 1.5 Diesel RXL1461 cc, Manual, Diesel, 20.37 kmpl||Rs.12.48 Lakh*|
|Captur 1.5 Diesel RXT1461 cc, Manual, Diesel, 20.37 kmpl||Rs.12.67 Lakh*|
|Captur 1.5 Diesel Platine1461 cc, Manual, Diesel, 20.37 kmpl||Rs.13.25 Lakh*|
Expert Review of Renault Captur
Things We Like in Captur
- Very flamboyant French crossover styling, will stand out from its competitors.
- Feature loaded: full-LED headlamps, DRLs, 7-inch touchscreen, digital+analog instrument cluster among others.
- Standard safety features include dual front airbags, ISOFIX, brake assist and ABS with EBD.
- Ride quality is among the best in its class. Impressive bad road ability.
Things We Don't Like in Captur
- No automatic transmission on offer. Creta gets an automatic with both engine options.
- Front seats are a bit too high-set. Will be uneasy for taller drivers.
- No Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity. Both the Creta and S-Cross offer the same.
Stand Out Features
7.0-inch touchscreen features in-built navigation.
210mm ground clearance is best in class.
All-LED headlamps are a segment first. Look chic.
Renault Captur Comparison with similar cars
- Rs.9.5 - 15.63 Lakh*
- Rs.7.82 - 11.89 Lakh*
- Rs.7.79 - 10.26 Lakh*
- Rs.15.4 - 22.9 Lakh*
- Rs.8.85 - 11.45 Lakh*
- Rs.7.67 - 10.64 Lakh*
- Rs.10.0 - 16.37 Lakh*
- Start a new Car Comparision
Must read articles before buying Renault Captur
The Renault Captur is available in four diesel and three petrol variants, and is priced between Rs 9.99 lakh and Rs 13.88 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Let’s find out which variant suits you the best!
The French SUV has impressed us with more than its head-turning looks
The Hyundai Creta to feel the heat in the compact crossover segment with the arrival of the Renault Captur and the S-Cross facelift
- Fuel Efficiency Comparison: Captur Vs Creta Vs S-Cross Vs Hexa Vs XUV500 Vs Compass Vs Duster Vs Terrano
We pit Renault’s latest offering against its similarly priced rivals to find out how frugal or thirsty it is
Like every other car, the Captur does have some shortcomings
Renault Captur User Reviews
Rate & Review
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
The diesel version of this car is having noise from the turbo, I have observed this kind of noise only in this car no other manufacturers have this problem. I strongly re...
I BOUGHT IT 4 MONTHS BACK. IT IS NOT A/C VEHICLE IT IS ONLY SEMI A/C VEHICLE. AND MILEAGE ALSO 15KM. WHEN WE DRIVE CONTINUOUSLY 4 HOURS IN DAY TIME A/C WILL COME DOWN DRA...
I went to Renault showroom in Bangalore to check out the Captur. Sharing some of the things I like about the Renault Captur in the hope that it will help some of you who ...
I saw the Renault Captur in the mall the other day and there?s no doubt that it looks outlandish in the compact SUV segment. I later researched about it and came to know ...
What a car!!!! I took almost 2 months before deciding to buy this car. Took test drive of Hyundai Creta, Mahindra XUV500, Jeep Compass, Ford Ecosport, Honda WR-V & Ma...
Renault Captur Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Renault Captur Diesel is 20.37 kmpl | Renault Captur Petrol is 13.87 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Renault Captur Videos
- 5:44Renault Captur Petrol Review in Hindi | Hit Ya Flop? | CarDekho.comDec 18, 2018
- 6:18Renault Captur Petrol Review | In A Nutshell | Zigwheels.comDec 11, 2018
- 11:39Hyundai Creta vs Maruti S-Cross vs Renault Captur: Comparison Review in HindiJun 19, 2018
- 3:48Renault at Auto Expo 2018 | #First2Expo | Trezor, ZOE e-SportFeb 07, 2018
- 11:32Renault Captur | Road Test Review | ZigWheels.comNov 23, 2017
- 5:59Renault Captur Hits & MissesNov 13, 2017
- 0:56Renault Captur: A head turner on the road? ( Sponsored Feature )Nov 07, 2017
- 2:7How high is the Renault Captur's ground clearance? (Sponsored Feature)Nov 07, 2017
Renault Captur Colours
- Pearl White
- Moonlight Silver
- Planet Grey
Renault Captur Images
Renault Captur News
Starting price of the Captur remains unchanged at Rs 9.99 lakh
None of the compact SUVs and crossovers, apart from the Creta, have seen a drop in demand
Offers valid till 31 December, 2018
Increased prices will be applicable from 1 January, 2019
The Kicks shares its platform and engines with the Captur. But how does it fares against its other rivals? We find out
Renault Captur Road Test
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
On Renault Captur :- Get Cash Benefit up ...
Renault Captur Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 11.58 - 15.94 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 12.04 - 16.54 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 11.92 - 16.59 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 11.77 - 16.01 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 11.89 - 16.3 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 11.03 - 14.77 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 11.27 - 15.35 Lakh|