Auto News India - Chevrolet News
The service camp will be held at all the authorised Chevrolet service centers across India from 21 to 25 June 2018
A consignment of 1200 Chevrolet Beat-based sedans has been shipped to Latin America.
Other automakers are still contemplating about their attendance
With General Motors exiting the domestic market, how will you, the Chevrolet owner, be affected?
The Talegaon assembly plant will remain as an export hub
Ditching its love-or-hate design, the updated Beat will wear a more conservative outfit
Let us help you find the dream car
The Gujarat plant was brought to life by Opel with the production of the Astra in 1996. It breathed its last on April 28, 2017, after 21 years of continuous operation.
The Tata Tigor will soon have a direct rival, the Chevrolet Beat Essentia, which will be priced similarly.
While the Ford gets three stars, the Chevy gets none
The second-generation Cruze is powered by an all-new 1.6-litre ‘Ecotec’ diesel engine.
The 2017 Beat will come with heavily redesigned front and rear profiles along with additional features. Launch is likely to happen in coming months.
Launch date is likely to be in the first quarter of 2017
The next generation of autonomous vehicles will roll out of the Orion Township (Michigan) assembly plant in early 2017
It will be paired with the second-gen Cruze’s new 1.6-litre diesel
Chevrolet gave us a hint of the 2017 Beat in the form of the near production-ready Beat Activ and Essentia compact sedan at the 2016 Auto Expo. Later on, in June, the American automaker revealed its f
- Jaguar E PaceRs.45.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- Land Rover Defender 5-door Hybrid XRs.1.15 Cr*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- Land Rover Defender 5-door Hybrid X-Dynamic HSERs.1.10 Cr*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- Toyota C-HRRs.17.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- BMW X6 xDrive30dRs.90.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
- BMW X6 M50iRs.1.39 Cr*Expected Launch: Dec 2021
- BMW 5 Series 2021Rs.57.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 2021
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News