Renault KWID Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Renault KWID
- All (439)
- Mileage (110)
- Performance (55)
- Looks (130)
- Comfort (100)
- Engine (59)
- Interior (38)
- Power (40)
- Price (90)
Renault KWID Car is an amazing hatchback car at a low price. I am using this car and it performs very well. This car offers many good features that make it stylish and comfortable. this car offers Electronic Multi-Tripmeter, Tachometer, Leather Steering Wheel, Fabric Upholstery, Digital Clock, and many other amazing features. Also, this car gives v...
- 15 Likes
- Write Comment
I am using Renault KWID Car and I am very happy with it. This car is very smooth to drive and it performs well. It gives me a comfortable driving experience. This car comes at a low price range but it offers many rich features. This car is good for the city commute. This car comes in attractive color options.
This is the best car in this price range that I have got. Before buying I literally checked each and every car within the price range of 4.5 to 6 lakhs and in every aspect, this car seems to be the best. Here is some list of Pros and Cons of the car: 1. Styling- best one in the range 2. Features - all you can want. Power windows, infotainment, pow...
- 60 Likes
- 2 Comments
This car is very beautiful when I see the Renault KWID feels relax that the middle class have an option to buy a car in affordable price the features colours awesome lots of people with you team Renault all kinds of people need all facilities available. In the Renault KWID best car in the world.
Renault KWID is a low price segment car. It is mileage 21 to 22 on the highway. Its comfort is very smooth and good boot space for the sitting position. It is best car in the hatchback but his servicesenter problem and diesel varient is not in this availabel in this car but his automatic is too smooth in 1.0 climber.
As per the low-cost price, it is a wonderful car, looks are amazing the control and speed is good as compare to other small cars, it can easily achieve 150km/hr speed without any problem, the only problem is the safety features need to be upgraded as the build quality is not that good.
- 11 Likes
- Write Comment
So called the best city vehicle Renault's Kwid is one of the best hatchbacks considering its price and what it offers. The Renault Kwid is good for city traffic and it can easy cruse through the busy traffic and it offers a good mileage also , i own it i get a average mileage of 22kmpl . Thus the car is overall good but it lacks in power and perfor...
Kwid is a product that gives you a feel of driving a more than entry-level hatchback in terms of its exterior design language and the features it offers, despite entry-level hatchback it provides all the features that you look for, from the touch screen to bottle holders. Seats are comfortable enough for an average height person. Space is adequate ...
The best car has ever seen its price as well as comfort both are outstanding. I had bought this a few years ago and the best experience about it Its price is also correct. The features and its maintenance is not much higher we can say it as a low budget car. It is best for a middle-class family. When we talk about its mileage, it is also bette...
The Car quite good in its exterior and interior looks as it is perfect in its price segment especially for a middle class family with two kids. I would personally recommend going for it, as it's cool and stylish according to the budget. The colour attracts everyone to have a look at it.
Great Car, Mileage should be more on the highway. Likewise: front it just nailed the other segment cars. Needs redesign in the back look. I using it, much impressed with the looks and the price range. I love my Renault Car. Also, change the name of the Car to a more stylish name rather than Kwid. Pickup is good while driving. Provide leather seats ...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Renault KWID
- KWID STDCurrently ViewingRs.3,32,000*EMI: Rs. 7,79022.3 kmplManualKey Features
- Gear shift indicator
- Front-seat head rests
- KWID RXECurrently ViewingRs.4,02,000*EMI: Rs. 9,22320.71 kmplManualPay 70,000 more to get
- Engine Immobilizer
- Foldable backrest in Rear
- KWID RXLCurrently ViewingRs.4,32,000*EMI: Rs. 9,88820.71 kmplManualPay 30,000 more to get
- Electric power steering
- Body colour bumpers
- Auto on/off light
- KWID NeotechCurrently ViewingRs.4,36,895*EMI: Rs. 9,07721.74 kmplManualPay 4,895 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXLCurrently ViewingRs.4,49,100*EMI: Rs. 10,24721.74 kmplManualPay 12,205 more to get
- All features of 0.8 RXL
- Powerful 1.0 litre engine
- KWID 1.0 NeotechCurrently ViewingRs.4,58,895*EMI: Rs. 9,53521.74 kmplManualPay 9,795 more to get
- KWID RXTCurrently ViewingRs.4,62,000*EMI: Rs. 10,51122.3 kmplManualPay 3,105 more to get
- Front power windows
- On-board trip computer
- Front fog lamps
- KWID 1.0 RXT OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,86,800*EMI: Rs. 11,02521.74 kmplManualPay 24,800 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXL AMTCurrently ViewingRs.4,89,100*EMI: Rs. 11,08422.0 kmplAutomaticPay 2,300 more to get
- KWID 1.0 Neotech AMTCurrently ViewingRs.4,90,895*EMI: Rs. 10,17822.0 kmplAutomaticPay 1,795 more to get
- KWID Climber 1.0 MT OptCurrently ViewingRs.5,08,000*EMI: Rs. 11,46821.74 kmplManualPay 17,105 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXT AMT OptCurrently ViewingRs.5,26,800*EMI: Rs. 11,86222.0 kmplAutomaticPay 18,800 more to get
- KWID Climber 1.0 AMT OptCurrently ViewingRs.5,48,000*EMI: Rs. 12,28322.0 kmplAutomaticPay 21,200 more to get
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Kwid or Tigor?
KWID STD price in Nagaon
What is the tyre size of Renault KWID?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Renault KWID?
Does Renault KWID have automatic climate control?
Does the Renault KWID have a sunroof?
On Renault Kwid :- Cash Discount up to Rs....