Maruti Ignis Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Maruti Ignis
- All (235)
- Mileage (66)
- Performance (33)
- Looks (87)
- Comfort (69)
- Engine (68)
- Interior (46)
- Power (47)
- Price (39)
Maruti Ignis is one of the best hatchbacks. The car comes with a 1200 cc engine capacity & is best in on-road stability & Mobilization. This car has an angry front look &...
As per the title introduces, this car is much better than Wagon-r and Celerio. The Ignis base variant is priced around Wagon-r mid variant and Celerio top variant. I am s...
Review after 2000 km, its superb feeling, 1st I was confused between new swift and i10 and ignis but god tured me to go with ignis, I think its best for all point 1. its ...
It's New generation car spcly for youth,I took ignis car before a year and today is the frist anniversary of my car,i am so happy today.... When I took frist drive of my ...
Good exterior, overall polarizing appeal. Contemporary features , silent good engine. Satisfactory fuel efficiency. Good but not excellent AC. Interior plastic is better...
Writing this review for Maruti Ignis Petrol after driving 5000 kms in 3 months. Overall the car is good. It has only one issue, that the rear suspension are too hard, and...
I am a user of Delta AMT since 1yr just done 3rd service superb ride quality, pick up and AMT shifting of gears little lag but we are not racers, comfort, convenience, sp...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
If you are planning to buy a new car on finance, then generally, 20 to 25 percent down payment is required on the ex-showroom price of a car. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. Moreover, the finance on the cars differs on the above-mentioned derivatives. If you are considering taking a car loan, feel free to ask for quotes from multiple banks and even from the dealership itself. A lot of banks and lending authorities have tie-ups with dealers to offer a better and easy loan. Or, you can check with your own trusted bank and authorities in case they have a better loan plan to offer.Answered on 18 Sep 2019
Compare Variants of Maruti Ignis
- Ignis 1.2 SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.4,79,373*EMI: Rs. 10,61920.89 KMPL1197 CCManualKey Features
- Dual Airbags And ABS
- Front Power Windows
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Ignis 1.2 DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.5,40,645*EMI: Rs. 11,89520.89 KMPL1197 CCManualPay 61,272 more to get
- Music System With Two Speakers
- Turn Indicatiors On ORVMs
- Steering Mounted Audio Control
- Ignis 1.2 ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.5,82,768*EMI: Rs. 12,79520.89 KMPL1197 CCManualPay 42,123 more to get
- Fog Lamps
- 15-inch Alloy Wheels
- Push Button Start/Stop
- Ignis 1.2 AMT DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.5,87,645*EMI: Rs. 12,88220.89 KMPL1197 CCAutomaticPay 4,877 more to get
- Ignis 1.2 AMT ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.6,29,768*EMI: Rs. 14,14520.89 KMPL1197 CCAutomaticPay 42,123 more to get
- Ignis 1.2 AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.6,67,994*EMI: Rs. 14,97320.89 KMPL1197 CCManualPay 38,226 more to get
- LED Headlamps With DRLS
- Automatic Climate Control
- 7.0-Inch Touchscreen Infotainmen
- Ignis 1.2 AMT AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.7,14,994*EMI: Rs. 15,96920.89 KMPL1197 CCAutomaticPay 47,000 more to get
More Car Options to Consider
On Maruti Ignis :- Consumer offer up to Rs...
Trending Maruti Cars