Manufacturing Defects, Bugs along with severe Rusting that are so far being found on the OBD connector, Stepney, wheels, Chassis etc. from the very date-of-purchase. Renault-India, its leadership, management & staff found to be cold-hearted, unthoughtful, unapologetic and customer Unfriendly.Company’s name from whom the car was purchased : Renault India Pvt. Ltd. i.e. RIPL (related to worldwide brandname ‘Renault’)
VIN/ Chassis number : MEEBBA003H6510795 , Registration number : DL1CX3231
Date of purchase : 27-September-2017
Company showroom from where purchased : Avia Auto Pvt Ltd, Renault-Delhi East Showroom, Patparganj Industrial Area
Complaint IDs : 4-04002487 , 4-03986318 , 4-04114695, 4-04255600 , 4-04255933 , 4-04256296 , 4-04114695 , 4-04256599 that were logged in Renault’s customer service system since 28-Sep-2017 for the Defects / Bugs started coming in the vehicle from day-1 itself
The ordeal translated for us into severe hardships and sufferings. Our Diwali festival turnout into a ‘Diwala from Renault’ , we had to cancel our holidays & hotels bookings for the family trip planned in new car, paying rent for the ‘Parking’ with vehicle not being used.
1. Uptil the delivery date of 27-Sep-2017, this Car was lying at Renault’s Dealer’s premises for 3 months.
2. Car delivered with lot of dust on the day of delivery. Manufacturing date of car as per the records was 22-June-2017.
3. Sales teams were incompetent & found unaware of the key features of the product they were selling .
4. A consistent loud rattling noise from the Steering column was experienced . The cause of which was identified as a screw left loosened by Renault’s staff.
5. Severe ‘Rusting’ has been found in the ‘Car’ on the OBD Connector/ Diskey, Stepney, front-wheel-hubs, Chassis etc.
6. Clutch noise found during starting , sound increases with Woo-Woo sound on changing-of-gears and sound increases on putting the AC ON . During the visit on 29-Sep-2017 at Renault’s service centre it was found that their technical staff was incompetent in diagnosing the cause of problem.
7. This Car was found to have Low Pickup & Low performance as per Renault’s any other KWID Climber 1.0 RXT .
8. MIL ‘Fatal Warning’ light flashed within 24 hours of the ECU Firmware Upgrade (from 7.7.9 to 7.8.0) at Renault’s service centre on 29-Sep-2017 .
9. Statutory Number Plate and Extended Warranty papers pending for last 3 months and not delivered by Renault till-date .
10. Renault & its product have compromised with the Safety & Security of me & my family .
I purchased Renault kwid Rxt automatic in June 2016. I used this car a...
I have 800cc rxl.better car in this segment.milage bina ac25kmpl.our a...
09/2016 after selling my old wagonr , I have purchased my Renault KwID...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals