Best Car In The Budget
Best Car In The Budget
This is the best car in this price range that I have got. Before buying I literally checked each and every car within the price range of 4.5 to 6 lakhs and in every aspect, this car seems to be the best. Here is some list of Pros and Cons of the car: 1. Styling- best one in the range 2. Features - all you can want. Power windows, infotainment, power steering, easily adjustable seats, 12v + USB charger, ticket holder, ample space for mobile holders, etc. 3. Acceleration - Decent. 4. Brakes - Good 5. Leg Space - Moderate 6. Height - Good 7. Being small and compact, this car can take a turn in a very small space where for Alto, WagonR, Santro or i10 Maybe not be that easy as the Kwid. 8. Mileage - I have driven the car in Highways and if driven at 70-80kmph, mileage of 23-25 km is easily available. Cons- 1. Engine sound 2. Wiper -1 nos. But that serves the purpose. 3. Interior materials like dashboard and AC regulators etc. are hard plastic and can not last long if you practically fight with it. Being a common man and a regular driver to office, this car is best in terms of looks, features and performance too. I highly recommend it!
- 56 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Renault KWID
I completely agree your points.
Renault KWID User Reviews
- All (384)
- Mileage (96)
- Performance (44)
- Looks (121)
- Comfort (89)
- Engine (55)
- Interior (36)
- Power (37)
- More ...
Faltu bakwaas car. Mileage is not up to the mark. The engine is much noisier than an auto-rickshaw. Even an 800 cc engine Consumes much more fuel in the range of 5 to 6 k...
This car is so useless because the braking system is not good and the service is also poor. If you go to buy any parts, you will not get it. You cannot get it from the se...
- View All KWID Reviews
Compare Variants of Renault KWID
- Gear shift indicator
- Front-seat head rests
- KWID RXECurrently ViewingRs.3,69,800*EMI: Rs. 8,33920.71 kmplManualPay 70,000 more to get
- Engine Immobilizer
- Foldable backrest in Rear
- KWID RXLCurrently ViewingRs.3,99,800*EMI: Rs. 8,96220.71 kmplManualPay 30,000 more to get
- Electric power steering
- Body colour bumpers
- Auto on/off light
- KWID 1.0 RXLCurrently ViewingRs.4,21,800*EMI: Rs. 9,45521.74 kmplManualPay 22,000 more to get
- All features of 0.8 RXL
- Powerful 1.0 litre engine
- KWID NeotechCurrently ViewingRs.4,29,800*EMI: Rs. 8,93721.74 kmplManualPay 8,000 more to get
- KWID RXTCurrently ViewingRs.4,29,800*EMI: Rs. 9,60622.3 kmplManualKey Features
- Front power windows
- On-board trip computer
- Front fog lamps
- KWID 1.0 NeotechCurrently ViewingRs.4,51,800*EMI: Rs. 9,39521.74 kmplManualPay 22,000 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXL AMTCurrently ViewingRs.4,53,800*EMI: Rs. 10,12922.0 kmplAutomaticPay 2,000 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXT OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,59,500*EMI: Rs. 10,23321.74 kmplManualPay 5,700 more to get
- KWID Climber 1.0 MT OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,80,700*EMI: Rs. 10,67521.74 kmplManualPay 21,200 more to get
- KWID 1.0 Neotech AMTCurrently ViewingRs.4,83,800*EMI: Rs. 10,03822.0 kmplAutomaticPay 3,100 more to get
- KWID 1.0 RXT AMT OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,91,500*EMI: Rs. 10,90722.0 kmplAutomaticPay 7,700 more to get
- KWID Climber 1.0 AMT OptCurrently ViewingRs.5,12,700*EMI: Rs. 11,32922.0 kmplAutomaticPay 21,200 more to get
Trending Renault Cars
Buy Now Renault Kwid and Get Loyalty Benef...