It dos't have any thing to go for it

• Appearance

Pros : no doubt the fuel economy is good

Cons : more or less old vers

What the hell is eeco. It looks like a ambulance nothing els.....

Comments Maruti Eeco
  • Manoj Gupta |10 Jan,2010 09:42:17 AM

There is no other family vehicle in this price range with so much of a seating capacity. Quality of interiors is a big ?????.

• Amit Sharma |11 Jan,2010 04:52:12 AM

Its a good

• Dinesh jain |18 Jan,2010 03:50:22 AM

So much of Seating capacity.. Good price.. Thanks Maruti, we are waiting for such car

• Mani |25 Jan,2010 06:55:25 AM

This is best of the best while other car manufacturers are not offering these kind of spacious car with low price tag... No doubt..

• Suraj |25 Jan,2010 02:58:11 PM

so so car

arpit |14 Jul,2015 07:00:00 PM

• vms |26 Jan,2010 04:39:41 PM

By and large this car is a good bet in this price but why co. is not coming with features like power steering something addition in interior people won't mind to pay another 50000 or 70000 more for these facility in same model

• Dr. Dhiraj Nanda |03 Feb,2010 11:54:35 AM

I have had versa for 4 years as my personal vehicle, wanted to exchange it another versa. But company stopped manufacturing it. Good to have ecco.

• atanu gupta |03 Feb,2010 03:44:03 PM

i am proud of one of the 1st owner of eeco car in fulfill my requirements: very sporty, driving comfort,very tuff on the road,very good turning, hight is very good,very spacious,simple interior,large luggage space,cheap and the best.croud puller."neighbour envey, owner's pride"

Kidding |26 Feb,2011 03:49:18 AM

This car manufactured by ONIDA ?

• Binu |08 Feb,2010 05:04:41 AM

I am waiting for the car after booking.Some delay is there for delivery.

• ngawang ponlop |09 Feb,2010 02:47:54 PM

wanted to buy a spacious car with luggage space; the new Zen fulfilled our requirement until we saw the EECO, it was just what we wanted.... a big spacious car with great pricing. we've booked the car

• Dhanu |18 Feb,2010 11:16:43 AM

Can anyone tell about how is the perfoemance on road? I am planning to buy this car, Can you suggest me to buy?

• khan shanu |01 Apr,2010 01:11:41 PM

fuel average is not good

• Bunty |22 Apr,2010 09:23:48 AM

My family was planning to exchange my old 2001 model Maruti 800 Std for long as we got bored with it. I almost make up mind to buy a deisel car that is economical and spacious. But meantime a saw an advertisement of Maruti EECO. It took me no time to make decision to buy EECO with so much space with that cost. Even the plan to buy deisel car flopped when I saw the advertisement. I booked one EECO in the beginning and waited excitingly for it. Now I am a happy owner of EECO and thanked GOD who helped me taking quick decision.

• RAJESH WAJE |25 Apr,2010 11:28:34 AM

i am waiting for such a economical family car it is best for middle class families

• sam |12 Jun,2010 12:20:24 AM

Actually I was very much intrested in buying used bolero after seeing ecco Ireally want to go and book but thinking about power steering

• VANFAN |22 Jun,2010 09:19:56 PM

I was waiting for this type of from any automobile company where the price and utility of vehical is justifyed.

• Nandan Sen |21 Jul,2010 01:29:30 PM

What is the fuel ecconomy on road? warrenty for how many kilometers / years. What would be approx maintanance cost per year, when the car is 5 years old? What is the resale value? I am looking for fuel economic car with other minimum facilities, which atleast should be in a family car. Can it be a wise decision to go for MARUTI ECCO.

• Sam |06 Aug,2010 05:07:56 PM

Hey I am little confused bcoz I want to bye 7 setter ECCO. but its not available with AC. So if I would go for 5 setter AC than it would be congested. and local mechanic are even dont know the difference between 5 setter

• Sam |06 Aug,2010 06:36:02 PM

hey please let me know ... what is the difference between 5 setter and 7 setter's loading capacity ? I wanna get it in this month

• TERENCE |13 Aug,2010 10:30:36 PM

EECO also needs a Power Steering, Double A/c, Better Seats, Central Locking, anti lock braking system....

• k.l.joshy |08 Sep,2010 03:08:10 AM

will let u know after the test drive or once i got my deluivary.

• azam |21 Oct,2010 06:07:20 AM

If i use in feature can i use in CNG are not

• nitin sharma |10 Dec,2010 08:31:44 PM

hey friends i waana maruti eeco but i came to know that its milege is so bad in its class. and 7 seater have not AC. pls tell me what should i do?

• d. chatterjee |29 Dec,2010 09:34:23 PM

good car

• sufiyan |11 Feb,2011 11:31:00 PM

its not so good car rear seat has very less space to rest your feet. Very less space to put your goods. Better go for tata venture it has every thing you expect.

Kidding |26 Feb,2011 03:54:18 AM

Sufiyan, I believe you are a 8 footer giant

• SANDEEP |05 Mar,2011 03:05:42 PM

I m planning to buy a car . I m confused between Maruti Wagon R and EECO . Can anyone help me as to which car shoulde be better in terms of fuel efficiency and performance .

• jesse |30 Jun,2011 12:35:14 PM

i,ve booked the car.its spacious.only fear is about the tyres wearing out.any complaint?

• K VENKATESH PAI |30 Apr,2014 01:22:36 PM

I have purchased EECO in 2010, vehicle is very good, smooth riding vehicle, but due to front suspension problem -front tyre ware-out very often. If this issue has been resolved, EECO is the one of the best vehicle for middle class family with marginal budget. I have sent a mail Maruti Customer care to requesting to resolve the above mentioned issue, or otherwise replace the existing front suspension problem vehicle with new vehicle. I have done the survey with other Maruti dealer, they are confirmed this issue is not yet resolved from Maruti after replacement of Front Suspension Frame. This is my views. I request owners of EECO , they have to check their vehicle and raise the issue to resolve with solution with maruti service provider. Regards, Pai.

• utsav banerjee |15 Oct,2015 10:45:36 PM

Ecco is worst car in the Indian market

Maruti Eeco review scorecard