Maruti Eeco Images
- 360 View
Eeco Interior & Exterior Images
Eeco design highlights
Available in five- and seven-seater configurations.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Maruti Eeco comes with a 65 Litres tank and the exact amount of fuel left in car...
- A.Maruti Eeco has a tyre size of 155/65 R13.
- A.The kerb weight of Maruti Eeco is 1050kg.
- A.Maruti Eeco doesn't have automatic climate control.
- A.Maruti Eeco does not have a sunroof.
Compare Variants of Maruti Eeco
- Eeco 5 Seater STDCurrently ViewingRs.3,80,800*EMI: Rs. 8,02916.11 kmplManualKey Features
- Eeco 7 Seater STDCurrently ViewingRs.4,09,800*EMI: Rs. 8,62615.37 kmplManualPay 29,000 more to get
- Eeco 5 Seater ACCurrently ViewingRs.4,21,500*EMI: Rs. 8,85016.11 kmplManualPay 11,700 more to get
- Air Conditioner
- Anti-theft Device
- Fabric Upholstery
More Car Options to Consider
Looks User Reviews of Maruti Eeco
- All (152)
- Looks (27)
- Interior (10)
- Space (33)
- Seat (23)
- Experience (13)
- Style (11)
- Boot (11)
- More ...
First I would like to clarify that this review is entirely based on my experience with the vehicle Maruti Eeco. Being a mechanical and marine engineer, It was obvious tha...
I was driving an old Maruti 800 since the year 2002, but with the passage of time, I realized that my family needs to switch to a big car. As the Maruti 800 started aging...
It is the cheapest 7 seater car. Maruti cars have low maintenance so it is cheaper to maintain it. Overall built quality is very good no issues. The most important and th...
- View All Eeco Looks Reviews
Explore Images of Eeco Alternatives
Car Loan Offers
- Compare Offers from Multiple Banks
- Upto 100% Processing Fee Waiver
- Doorstep Document Collection
Maruti launches MPV Eeco at Rs 2.59 lakh
Users Also Viewed
Trending Maruti Cars