Car is Good But Some problem is side door second row
I buy this car on 30.6.17. i am happy with is performance and space but i not happy second row side door is not open easy to passenger. other all feature is fine but second door is not close easy and not open easy.
- 26 Likes
- 10 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Eeco
Maruti Eeco User Reviews
- All (140)
- Mileage (36)
- Performance (18)
- Looks (26)
- Comfort (49)
- Engine (22)
- Interior (9)
- Power (26)
- More ...
First I would like to clarify that this review is entirely based on my experience with the vehicle Maruti Eeco. Being a mechanical and marine engineer, It was obvious tha...
Maruti Eeco has the best boot space, which no other car offers in this price range, Comfortable seats, but can be afflictive for some people in long journeys, The Air con...
Low maintenance, very good average, huge space as compared to the other cars of the same segment. I drive the 2016 model and 155000 km driven but never got problems with ...
- View All Eeco Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti Futuro-eRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2021
- Maruti XL5Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 20, 2020
- Maruti Vitara Brezza 2020Rs.7.2 - 10.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Maruti S-PressoRs.3.7 - 4.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 20, 2020
- Maruti Ignis 2020Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 20, 2020
On Maruti Eeco :- Saving up to Rs. 37,000....