Sandero Latest Update
17th-Nov-2011: The French car manufacturer, Renault is delving into deeper waters in the hatchback segment with yet another launch in the hatchback segment in form of Renault Sandero. Inheriting the premium looks from larger than life image of Renault’s product portfolio, the new hatchback Renault Sandero priced at an expected Rs 5 lakh will compete aggressively against the leading hatchbacks Hyundai i10 and Ford Figo. Unlike other Renault cars, this will not be extremely pricey and will help Renault to catch the pulse with Indian market. Sandero was planned in 2010 only when Renault was in alliance with Mahindra, however, due to their split, the progress of the car could not take place. Now, Renault has studied the Indian market carefully and will launch the Renault Sandero hatchback very cautiously.
Renault Sandero News
Renault India might arrive with its much anticipated five door hatchback, Renault Sandero by the mid of 2012. Recently, Renault India showcased its brand new small car, Renault Pulse, which received p
Renault Sandero Videos
- 0:392011 Renault Sandero TVCApr 05, 2012
- 1:0Renault SanderoMar 03, 2012
Renault Sandero Images
Renault Sandero Price
|UPCOMINGSanderoManual, Petrol, 20.0 kmpl||Rs.6.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Renault Sandero Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Renault Sandero Petrol is 20.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Write your Comment on Renault Sandero
Trending Renault Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata AltrozRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Kia PicantoRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Fiat ArgoRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 25, 2019
- MG HectorRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020