17th-Nov-2011: The French car manufacturer, Renault is delving into deeper waters in the hatchback segment with yet another launch in the hatchback segment in form of Renault Sandero. Inheriting the premium looks from larger than life image of Renault’s product portfolio, the new hatchback Renault Sandero priced at an expected Rs 5 lakh will compete aggressively against the leading hatchbacks Hyundai i10 and Ford Figo. Unlike other Renault cars, this will not be extremely pricey and will help Renault to catch the pulse with Indian market. Sandero was planned in 2010 only when Renault was in alliance with Mahindra, however, due to their split, the progress of the car could not take place. Now, Renault has studied the Indian market carefully and will launch the Renault Sandero hatchback very cautiously.
Renault Sandero models
Mileage of Renault Sandero
The claimed ARAI mileage: Renault Sandero Petrol is 20.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Renault Sandero
- 0:392011 Renault Sandero TVC
- 1:0Renault Sandero
Renault Sandero in News
Other Upcoming Cars
- CayenneRs. 1.04 - 2.44 Cr*Expected date: Jun 27, 2018
- XC40Rs. 43.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 04, 2018
- PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected date: Jul 19, 2018
- OutlanderRs. 27.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 22, 2018
- CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 31, 2018
- Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Aug 05, 2018