Key Specs of Hyundai Creta
|Mileage (upto)||22.1 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1591 cc|
Creta Latest Update
Latest update: A premium interpretation of the compact SUV called the Creta Diamond concept showcased at the Sao Paulo Motor Show 2018. Read more here.
Hyundai Creta Variants & Price: The Hyundai Creta is available in five variants: E, E+, S, SX and SX(O). Prices start from Rs 9.50 lakh and go up to Rs 15.10 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Hyundai Creta Engine: The Hyundai Creta is available with three engine options: 1.6-litre petrol unit (123PS/151Nm), 1.4-litre diesel unit (90PS/220Nm) and 1.6-litre diesel unit (128PS/260Nm). All three engines are available with a 6-speed manual gearbox, while the 1.6-litre petrol and diesel units can also be had with a 6-speed automatic transmission as well.
Hyundai Creta features: Hyundai Creta comes loaded with features. The top-spec SX(O) variant gets a sunroof, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless mobile charging dock, a 6-way electrically adjustable driver’s seat, push-button start, smart key band, reverse parking camera with sensors, cruise control, auto-dimming inside rear view mirror (IRVM) and auto climate control with rear AC vents.
For safety, the Creta is equipped with dual front airbags and ABS with EBD as standard across all variants. In the top-spec variant, the Creta also gets side and curtain airbags, vehicle stability control, electronic stability control and hill launch assist. ISOFIX child seat anchors are limited to SX AT trim only.
Hyundai Creta price list (Variants)
|Creta 1.4 E Plus Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.1 kmpl||Rs.10.0 Lakh*|
|Creta 1.4 S Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.1 kmpl||Rs.11.8 Lakh*|
|Creta 1.6 SX Diesel1582 cc, Manual, Diesel, 20.5 kmpl||Rs.13.34 Lakh*|
|Creta 1.6 SX Dual Tone Diesel1582 cc, Manual, Diesel, 20.5 kmpl||Rs.13.84 Lakh*|
|Creta 1.6 S Automatic Diesel1582 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl||Rs.13.26 Lakh*|
|Creta 1.6 SX Option Diesel1582 cc, Manual, Diesel, 20.5 kmpl||Rs.15.1 Lakh*|
|Creta 1.6 SX Automatic Diesel1582 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl||Rs.14.94 Lakh*|
|Creta 1.6 E1591 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.8 kmpl||Rs.9.5 Lakh*|
|Creta 1.6 E Plus1591 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.8 kmpl||Rs.10.0 Lakh*|
|Creta 1.6 SX1591 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.8 kmpl||Rs.12.04 Lakh*|
|Creta 1.6 SX Dual Tone1591 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.8 kmpl||Rs.12.54 Lakh*|
|Creta 1.6 SX Option1591 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.8 kmpl||Rs.13.66 Lakh*|
|Creta 1.6 SX Automatic1591 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 14.8 kmpl||Rs.13.54 Lakh*|
- All Version
- Diesel Version
- Petrol Version
Expert Review of Hyundai Creta
- Comfort & Convenience99
- Safety & Security100
Things We Like in Creta
- The 2018 Creta carries forward the traits from the pre-facelift model such as the well-tuned suspension setup and mature ride quality
- The Hyundai Creta is the most feature-loaded compact SUVs. It packs a sunroof, powered driver’s seat, wireless charging and 17-inch wheels, among others
- The Creta continues to be one of the best looking compact SUVs out there, while Hyundai’s latest cascading family grille enhances its appeal further
- Potent and refined engine options. The Hyundai Creta 2018 continues to be the most powerful SUV in its segment
- The 6-speed automatic transmission option is offered with both 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines. Take your pick!
Things We Don't Like in Creta
- No AWD (all-wheel-drive) variant available. Several other similarly priced SUVs offer 4WD/AWD option, including the Renault Duster
- You cannot have an automatic gearbox with the range-topping Hyundai Creta SX (O) variant that comes packed with safety features such as side and curtain airbags
- Safety features such as Isofix child seat anchors and parking sensors are not standard in the 2018 Hyundai Creta. More affordable cars like the Ford Freestyle, EcoSport and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza offer them as standard
- The 2018 Hyundai Creta misses out on several features such as a powered tailgate, ventilated front seats and AC odour eliminator, which are offered in the relatively more affordable Hyundai Verna
Stand Out Features
Electric sunroof: Adds to the Creta’s style and cabin’s airiness
Powered driver’s seat: A class-exclusive feature that raises the premium quotient of the Creta facelift
7-inch Infotainment system: Features an IPS display with wide viewing angles along with Android Auto and Apple Carplay connectivity
Wireless charging: Again a class-exclusive feature that comes in handy as it charges your phone hassle-free sans entangling cables (select phones that support wireless charging)
Hyundai Creta Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Must read articles before buying Hyundai Creta
The Creta facelift is available in five variants: E, E+, S, SX and SX(O)
The Yaris is a midsize sedan, while the Creta is a compact SUV. But which of the two would suit you better? Let’s find out
Although the Renault Captur is bigger than the Hyundai Creta on the outside, is it more spacious on the inside? Let’s find out
A sub-4m SUV or a compact SUV; which one makes more sense for you? Time to find out
Hyundai Creta User Reviews
Rate the Car
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
It's a very luxurious car it's 2018 new modal like as a Audi car I like very much this car and I advice to get buy only aur only this car. This car is none costly...
I bought the petrol 1.6 Eplus variant of the vehicle its been an week I have been driving and testing it. Its Nice vehicle , great space, Good performance , great comfort...
Our first Hyundai purchase was Grand i10, a car equipped with features that were not seen on any hatchback. Servicing cost sometimes went upto 10000 which were a bit expe...
Look and Style: Excellent. This is its best feature, style and looks make it adorable. Comfort: Good and can be experienced over the time. Pickup: Good Mileage: Good a...
I have purchased the Creta recently and had a horrible experience. This is my 3rd Hyundai car.I am owning an i10 (2008 model) and a Verna Fluidic (2011 model). Earlier I ...
I got the Hyundai Creta 1.6 CRDi SX Plus Petrol variant for approximately Rs. 17 lacs this year. The car was already a little out of my budget, but the great looks compel...
Mileage of Hyundai Creta
The claimed ARAI mileage: Hyundai Creta Diesel is 22.1 kmpl | Hyundai Creta Petrol is 15.8 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variants: Hyundai Creta Diesel is 17.6 kmpl | Hyundai Creta Petrol is 14.8 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Hyundai Creta Videos
- 2:42018 Hyundai Creta Facelift | Changes, New Features and Price | #In2MinsMay 23, 2018
- 5:24Hyundai Creta | Expert Review | CarDekho.comApr 07, 2016
- 2:352015 Hyundai Creta | First Preview | CarDekho.comApr 07, 2016
- 6:25Exclusive First Drive Impressions | 2015 Hyundai Creta Diesel in India | CarDekho.comApr 07, 2016
- 5:23Know Your Hyundai Creta | Review of Features | CarDekho.comApr 07, 2016
- 7:27Hyundai Creta vs Maruti Vitara Brezza | Comparison Review | CarDekho.comApr 07, 2016
- 11:18Exclusive Review| Creta Vs S-Cross | CarDekho.comJan 05, 2016
- 2:492015 Hyundai Creta Launch in India | CarDekho.comJan 05, 2016
Hyundai Creta Images and Colours
Hyundai Creta News
The Creta Diamond Concept gets bigger alloys and ivory interiors as well
Are you a Delhi-NCR or Mumbai resident? The wait for your new Hyundai car might stretch past Navratri if you don’t hurry
Hyundai is set to launch eight new cars in the next three years and all of these would be either new or replacement models
Of the 8, the Toyota Yaris and the Ford Freestyle are all-new additions to their respective segments
How does the S-Cross’ 1.3-litre DDiS 200 perform in a real-world encounter against the Creta’s bigger 1.6-litre CRDi?
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Hyundai Creta
- Similarly Priced
Almost New Hyundai CretaDriven for less than 2 years and 25000 km
Starting at Rs. 9.35 Lakh
Certified Hyundai Creta
Starting at Rs. 13.25 Lakh
Budget Hyundai CretaFind Hyundai Creta at lowest prices in your city
Starting at Rs. 8.25 Lakh
All Used CarsFind the car of your choice with best offers
Starting at Rs. 35,000
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Hyundai Creta Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 11.23 - 18.35 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 11.66 - 19.04 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 11.12 - 18.42 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 11.25 - 18.19 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 11.2 - 18.32 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 10.65 - 17.02 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 10.9 - 18.45 Lakh|
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019