Mahindra Thar Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra Thar
- All (95)
- Mileage (9)
- Performance (7)
- Looks (27)
- Comfort (23)
- Engine (10)
- Interior (1)
- Power (13)
- Price (15)
Although the new Thar looks one of the best and capable in this price range. I want Mahindra to launch a new variant of Thar without 4x4 and with XUV300's smaller engine. This will help Mahindra to reduce the overall cost and will eventually generate more buyers for the SUV. The SUV has a lot of potentials still left which this new variant can open...
- 18 Likes
- 2 Comments
Overhyped and Overpriced. Pros: 1. Design - An eye-catching boxy look, kind of mini wrangler. 2. 18inch allow wheels with better ground clearance. I am expecting to change the lane by driving over the road dividers in case the U-turn is more than 1km. 3. As the city streets are no different than off-road streets these days with millions of potholes...
- 85 Likes
- 3 Comments
Thar seems good from the looks point of view. Consider 100 times before paying more than 11 lacks for this car. As offroading is rare, once in a blue moon. So, people would go for a more luxurious more practical version available in the market. Like Nexon, Kia Sonet, Venue, and many more. One of the greatest demerits which I found is ingr...
- 120 Likes
- 4 Comments
if the price of this mini SUV for 12 lacks. It's a shame because, for that price range, we have a lot of other good SUVs like Creta, XUV, etc. It's just that it is a mini version of Wrangler design, which can barely adjust 4 seats, and if it ends up costing 12 lacks. God bless them. Good cars from Mahindra itself, like Scorpio and XU...
- 31 Likes
- 2 Comments
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Mahindra Thar
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Convert Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,31,681*EMI: Rs. 28,16415.2 kmplManual
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Hard Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,241,680*EMI: Rs. 28,39215.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,16,680*EMI: Rs. 30,07115.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,26,681*EMI: Rs. 30,29915.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.14,06,680*EMI: Rs. 32,082Automatic
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.14,16,6,82*EMI: Rs. 32,310Automatic
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Convert TopCurrently ViewingRs.12,11,680*EMI: Rs. 27,024Manual
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard TopCurrently ViewingRs.12,80,681*EMI: Rs. 28,53115.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,86,680*EMI: Rs. 30,852Automatic
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,96,680*EMI: Rs. 31,073Automatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
IN MUMBAI HOW MUCH IS WAITING FOR LX 4 STR HARD TOP?
Rear camera in top variant?
Top model avaiable in 6seater?
Booking amount of Thar ??
What is the tyre size of Mahindra Thar?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Mahindra Thar?
Does Mahindra Thar have automatic climate control?
Does the Mahindra Thar have a sunroof?
Trending Mahindra Cars