Mahindra Thar Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Mahindra Thar
- All (233)
- Mileage (37)
- Performance (51)
- Looks (83)
- Comfort (78)
- Engine (26)
- Interior (12)
- Power (35)
The Thar is a very nice car when we see it from the front side it seems to look like Jeep Wrangler. It is the rival of Creta, Harrier, Hector, and Astor. It basically comes with two types of the body which is a convertible and hard top model, it gives you a nice mileage in this price range, when you drive this you can sit very comfortably. Thar is ...
It is a very good looking car, and engine performance is also good. I drive this car and feel very comfortable sitting and 4/4 is wonderful. I have driven on a hill station and off-road. They give good performance all the time at 15.2kmpl. It's a nice car and it's my favourite car. They will give good satisfaction to buyers. The...
Smooth driving, experience is good, comfortable seats, very smooth gear. The car is awesome in look and really very much comfortable in driving, really amazing experience if you think of buying Thar then you don't need to check competitors because nothing can compete with cars. Very good and nice.
Nice car but the problem is that this car is suitable for only two people travelling and is the best choice for off-road purposes. The styling and the muscular look of the car are great. The diesel engine is value for money and has decent mileage. The can be chosen as a secondary car and for day to day city use as well. It gives a commanding s...
It's an amazing car to drive. People turn around to look at this car. The driving position gives full command on road. Feel safe on-road and at high speeds on highways. Loved by most who get a ride in Thar. Very happy to own this although the mileage is below 10.
New Mahindra Thar is really a head-turner on roads and even off roads it has the most rugged look in its segment all great from the exterior and it is easy to upgrade it with after market accessories which are widely available when it comes to interior its not that great as compared to the other cars in this price segment.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Mahindra Thar
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Convert Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,88,594*EMI: Rs.32,39615.2 kmplManual
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Hard Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,93,433*EMI: Rs.32,49515.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.14,49,305*EMI: Rs.33,75015.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top DieselCurrently ViewingRs.14,58,323*EMI: Rs.33,95215.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.15,94,378*EMI: Rs.36,980Automatic
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,03,471*EMI: Rs.37,184Automatic
- Thar AX Opt 4-Str Convert TopCurrently ViewingRs.13,53,370*EMI: Rs.30,701Manual
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard TopCurrently ViewingRs.14,22,389*EMI: Rs.32,18815.2 kmplManual
- Thar LX 4-Str Convert Top ATCurrently ViewingRs.15,67,121*EMI: Rs.35,30215.2 kmplAutomatic
- Thar LX 4-Str Hard Top ATCurrently ViewingRs.15,75,690*EMI: Rs.35,508Automatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What are the safety features of thar like airbags abs?
What is the seating capacity?
Diesel automatic mileage?
Can we convert Soft top to hard top by company side?
What is the tyre size of Mahindra Thar?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does Mahindra Thar have automatic climate control?
Does the Mahindra Thar have a sunroof?
Trending Mahindra Cars
- XUV900Rs.25.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2024
- S204Rs.12.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Bolero Neo PlusRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 15, 2022
- eKUV100Rs.8.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 15, 2022
- XUV400 EVRs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 26, 2022