Mahindra Scorpio-N Comfort User Reviews
Comfort User Reviews of Mahindra Scorpio-N
- All (97)
- Mileage (17)
- Performance (28)
- Looks (42)
- Comfort (29)
- Engine (15)
- Interior (20)
- Power (18)
I was amazed to see the features of the Scorpio N as it has all the features that give you a premium feel. This is the best SUV car for you and your family. Its interior is very fun and very comfortable too. This top-class SUV comes at a very affordable price.
I have taken a test drive of Mahindra Scorpio N 2022, It was a good driving experience but when I went to check the comfort level in the third row, I felt totally disappointed. But in other aspects, this car proves itself to be the best. You could cover long distances in the car without feeling any jerk.
The Scorpion is The king of its segment with best-in-class performance looks and features. Due to its muscular look, this car roars in the Indian market with great off-roading capabilities. The previous generation Scorpio has slightly low in terms of comfort and feature but this completely covers all areas.
Overall the car is very good and comfortable, but there is 2 - 3 features lagging, which you expect from a car at this price point like auto-dimming Irv, ventilated seats, 10-inch infotainment system, and if it gets a digital instrument cluster, and moveable middle row seats it will enhance comfort for the third row and if the third row gets 5...
This car has great looks, powerful engine, great interior, and last row space is comfortable. Brown-coloured interior design with leather touch. The new logo looks very interesting. Tail lights are very attractive and the height of the car is very high and looks amazing. Nice car.
The new Scorpio N is an amazing product of Mahindra it's very stylish and feels more comfortable. SUV and also Scorpio has a good branding value in the market from the beginning. The thing which attracts me is the interior including varieties of new features, From the outside, it looks muscular and bulky body which enhances its outlook.
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
it's very comfortable for a long journey, and also very well in rural areas. The Scorpio will guarantee you peace of mind over rough terrains. The Scorpio is also a reliable SUV that can keep going on for thousands of kilometers without any major issues
- 4 Likes
- 1 Comment
It is a very nice and amazing look. Awesome comfortable. The maintenance of the vehicle is pretty low and the look and feel are amazing. It gives great mileage and its features are also good. Excellent car and very good internal looking and it has amazing exterior. Overall it's an amazing car.
- 3 Likes
- 2 Comments
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Mahindra Scorpio-N
- Scorpio-N Z2 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,49,000*EMI: Rs.29,469Manual
- Scorpio-N Z4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,99,000*EMI: Rs.32,861Manual
- Scorpio-N Z6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.14,99,000*EMI: Rs.35,122Manual
- Scorpio-N Z4 Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.15,95,000*EMI: Rs.36,334Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z4 Diesel 4x4Currently ViewingRs.1,644,000*EMI: Rs.37,428Manual
- Scorpio-N Z6 Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.1,695,000*EMI: Rs.38,572Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.17,49,000*EMI: Rs.40,796Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8 Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,45,000*EMI: Rs.44,190Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8L DieselCurrently ViewingRs.19,49,000*EMI: Rs.45,318Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8L 6 Str DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,969,000*EMI: Rs.44,725Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8 Diesel 4x4Currently ViewingRs.19,94,000*EMI: Rs.45,285Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8L Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,45,000*EMI: Rs.48,668Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8L 6 Str Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.2,165,000*EMI: Rs.49,124Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8 Diesel 4x4 ATCurrently ViewingRs.2,190,000*EMI: Rs.49,684Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8L Diesel 4x4Currently ViewingRs.21,94,000*EMI: Rs.49,783Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8L Diesel 4x4 ATCurrently ViewingRs.23,90,000*EMI: Rs.54,161Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z2Currently ViewingRs.11,99,000*EMI: Rs.27,536Manual
- Scorpio-N Z4Currently ViewingRs.13,49,000*EMI: Rs.30,838Manual
- Scorpio-N Z4 ATCurrently ViewingRs.1,545,000*EMI: Rs.34,340Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8Currently ViewingRs.16,99,000*EMI: Rs.38,535Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8 ATCurrently ViewingRs.1,895,000*EMI: Rs.41,975Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8LCurrently ViewingRs.18,99,000*EMI: Rs.42,930Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8L 6 StrCurrently ViewingRs.1,919,000*EMI: Rs.42,515Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8L ATCurrently ViewingRs.2,095,000*EMI: Rs.46,346Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8L 6 Str ATCurrently ViewingRs.2,115,000*EMI: Rs.46,790Automatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the top speed of mahindra scorpio N z6 diesel
Does scorpio Z6 have 4wd?
Which variant comes with 4x4?
Which car is better Mahindra Scorpio-N\tor Mahindra XUV 700?
What is the tyre size of Mahindra Scorpio-N?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does Mahindra Scorpio-N have automatic climate control?
Does the Mahindra Scorpio-N have a sunroof?
Trending Mahindra Cars