Tata Harrier User Reviews
Tata Harrier User Reviews
- All (2417)
- Mileage (137)
- Performance (253)
- Looks (820)
- Comfort (406)
- Engine (251)
- Interior (341)
- Power (304)
My sister recently bought Tata Harrier from Ambala Cantt. She bought it in XZS manual version priced at 20 lakhs and in grey color. And without any doubt I can it is one of the best and leading SUVs in the market. Well-spacious and amazing modes to ride and experience driving.
Things you like: 1) Spacious Interior - Tata offered the best in segment space whether it's leg space in the second or third row or height in the third row. You get plenty of room in the car after all seats are occupied. The SUV is very comfortable to drive in any terrain thanks to adjustable seats. 2) Powerful Engine: The Diesel engine for XT is V...
Excellent car, and a great driving experience. Super comfort, service part very poor from dealer in Belgaum, karnataka. we recieve call from dealer for service feed back, but they never followup our negetive feed back. We feel very frustrating. Following up ac knob malfuntioning for more than 6 months, still not addressed. staff at service are...
The Tata Harrier is literally massive in terms of size, and the driving of this car is literally superb. And the road presence of Tata Harrier is also nice. The Tata Harrier is one of my favorite SUVs. Feels very comfortable while driving. Tata harrier actually looks very dashing in white color.
It's a good car considering the price point. The legroom of the backseat could be a little bit bigger. It's a very big car and also has a muscular type of body/exterior. It's interior is also good and looks premium from all sides and is cheap also. The look of headlamp and tail lamp is also good. Over-all, it's a good car.
The brand TATA is my favorite brand. The looks of the Harrier are just kail. And the safety of tata cars is best in comparison to all other cars. And The Ratan Tata sir's big fan. Tata Harrier's look, mileage, performance, safety, maintenance, and all leather are premium quality.
Tata Harrier comes with very attractive features, good stability at high speed, comfort and a powerful engine. Tata Harrier becomes the first car to score a 6-star safety rating in the whole world. The maintenance cost is so low. A mileage of 18.0kmpl in eco mode is one of the best parts of this edition. Good level of performance with a good interi...
Best SUV car under 30 lakh. This car is so comfortable and the vehicle is a land rovers platform and car looks, style was fabulous and this car has a 5-star safety rating. It is also powerful, built quality, high pickup, we shortlisted this car because of safety rating, comfort, SUV in low price and this car was come in black color which ...
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
Good car with the best stylish in this segment, it provides first-class comfort and a huge panoramic sunroof, the engine is more refined and powerful no doubt about its safety. The negatives are the worst infotainment system and rear camera and lack of features for this price point.
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Tata Harrier
- Harrier XECurrently ViewingRs.14,79,900*EMI: Rs.33,76116.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XMCurrently ViewingRs.16,19,900*EMI: Rs.36,89116.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XMSCurrently ViewingRs.17,30,500*EMI: Rs.39,373Manual
- Harrier XTCurrently ViewingRs.17,49,900*EMI: Rs.39,81416.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XMA ATCurrently ViewingRs.17,49,900*EMI: Rs.39,81414.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XT PlusCurrently ViewingRs.18,19,900*EMI: Rs.41,39016.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XMAS ATCurrently ViewingRs.18,60,500*EMI: Rs.42,296Automatic
- Harrier XT plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.18,64,900*EMI: Rs.42,38416.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZCurrently ViewingRs.18,89,900*EMI: Rs.42,94416.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.19,09,900*EMI: Rs.43,40016.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XTA PlusCurrently ViewingRs.19,59,900*EMI: Rs.44,52014.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XTA Plus Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,94,900*EMI: Rs.45,30714.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZSCurrently ViewingRs.20,16,400*EMI: Rs.45,78016.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZA ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,19,900*EMI: Rs.45,86714.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZS Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.20,36,400*EMI: Rs.46,23616.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZA Dual Tone ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,39,900*EMI: Rs.46,32314.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZS Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.20,51,400*EMI: Rs.46,56816.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ Plus Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.20,59,900*EMI: Rs.46,75816.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ PlusCurrently ViewingRs.20,69,900*EMI: Rs.46,98616.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZA Plus Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,74,900*EMI: Rs.47,11114.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZ Plus Kaziranga EditionCurrently ViewingRs.20,90,900*EMI: Rs.47,46716.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ Plus Jet EditionCurrently ViewingRs.20,94,900*EMI: Rs.47,54616.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ Plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.21,04,900*EMI: Rs.47,77416.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZAS ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,46,400*EMI: Rs.48,70314.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZAS Dual Tone ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,66,400*EMI: Rs.49,15914.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZAS Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,81,400*EMI: Rs.49,49114.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,99,900*EMI: Rs.49,90914.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Plus Dual Tone ATCurrently ViewingRs.22,19,900*EMI: Rs.50,34414.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Plus Kaziranga Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.22,20,900*EMI: Rs.50,36914.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Plus Jet Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.22,24,900*EMI: Rs.50,46914.6 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the on road price of Tata Harrier XZ in Guwahati?
Which car is better between Tata Harrier and Mahindra XUV700?
Can we install 265 65 R17 tyre size in harrier
What is the difference between XE and XM variant?
What is the tyre size of Tata Harrier?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does Tata Harrier have automatic climate control?
Does the Tata Harrier have a sunroof?
On Tata Harrier : - Consumer Scheme up to ...
Trending Tata Cars
- Altroz EVRs.14.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Harrier 2023Rs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- SierraRs.14.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 01, 2023
- CurvvRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- AvinyaRs.30.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2025