Hyundai Venue Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Hyundai Venue
- All (1476)
- Mileage (200)
- Performance (152)
- Looks (433)
- Comfort (294)
- Engine (199)
- Interior (156)
- Power (124)
- Price (268)
I have planned to purchase the S variant of Hyundai Venue and booked the vehicle on July 8, 2020, decided to make fitments aftermarket, S+ variant in which all types of equipment came factory fitted at a low price. And, in which automatic headlamps, height-adjustable seats, drive, etc.. are available.
- 17 Likes
- Write Comment
I writing this review of the Hyundai venue after 15 months of usage. I have driven over 16000KM. Mine is a diesel variant. Pro: the car is simple and the dashboard is neat. 10 lakh price is good in this range. Mileage is very good with 20 above overall. Power is decent and not so great as you get mileage. The engine is smooth and never faced any pr...
- 49 Likes
- 1 Comment
Well, I'll say it's the best car in this price range. Giving you more features than other cars. Very comfortable and easy to operate. The Polaroid sunroof gives you an additional way to observe different things from your car while completing milestones. The SOS button provided in case of any emergency is a very nice concept that sends SOS messages ...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
Safety very good and maintenance cost is very low. The mileage is good and for long driving, we feel very awesome in this car. The car is looking very stylish and super comfortable. And, the blue line connected with super and smart play with very good and the display is good. Superb allow wheels and super ABS and EBD braking and nice AC auto c...
- 12 Likes
- 1 Comment
This car was very realistic. It was a compact SUV. And very comfortable at a great price and segment. There are many SUVs but this is very compact and good for the city. And it is also good and comfortable for road trips like Leh Ladakh, etc. Its led tail lights give this car a premium status. It also comes with a led screen and a good music system...
Bought the Venue 1.0 Turbo Dct in the month of February 2020 after booking i20 CVT in the month of January 2020 which got discontinued and as my luck has it got the perfect car for the price point. There are few cons are there but I will talk about the pros first. Pros: 1. Comfortable during long rides. 2. Stable on highway speed of around 80-120k...
- 5 Likes
- 1 Comment
An SUV With tons of excellent features. I like the speed sensing alarm that alerts when speed goes to approx 70kmph and at 100kmph approx, and the mileage of the SUV even before the first service, it gives the brilliant average of 17.5kmph (petrol variant). In short a perfect SUV at very affordable price.
- 9 Likes
- Write Comment
A Perfect SUV with great features an SUV with tons of excellent features. I like the speed sensing alarm that alerts when speed goes to approx 70kmph and at 100kmph approx. The mileage of the SUV even before the first service, it gives the brilliant average of 17.5kmph (petrol variant). In short a perfect SUV at a very affordable price.
The Hyundai Venue, the car which changed the generation of the Hyundai outer look. The customers who are willing to buy a premium hatchback, are now shifted to SUV and made their dreams come a bit early with the price and features. the feature which is offered can't be compared with its rivals as the features are beyond the expectations in that zon...
I just loved this car a mini SUV in 8.5 lakhs with major basic features its just so good. It is just an amazing family car with decent size and a perfect car for the family. Hyundai has really come up with an amazing vehicle in mini SUV segment. If you can spend a few lakhs more the car gives you all the luxury features like sunroof led lamps autom...
- 1 Likes
- 1 Comment
The compact SUV segment in India has offerings from almost all the major carmakers. Maruti Suzuki, Tata, Ford and Mahindra but the second-largest car manufacturer in the country, Hyundai, has been missing from this space for the longest time. But not anymore. The Venue is here to fill in the blank in Hyundai portfolio, and it's a model th...
This car has everything great....like we are getting sunroof, auto climate control, air quality control, glove cool box,....we can buy this SUV blindly. The price of this car is not too much high and I think its top model has a very good confirmed price with many features.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Hyundai Venue
- Venue E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,37,600*EMI: Rs. 19,08423.7 kmplManual
- Venue S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,28,600*EMI: Rs. 21,03523.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,999*EMI: Rs. 22,56323.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Diesel SportCurrently ViewingRs.10,40,500*EMI: Rs. 24,35923.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,58,100*EMI: Rs. 26,97623.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt Diesel SportCurrently ViewingRs.11,70,500*EMI: Rs. 27,26223.7 kmplManual
- Venue ECurrently ViewingRs.6,92,100*EMI: Rs. 15,71017.52 kmplManual
- Venue SCurrently ViewingRs.7,67,800*EMI: Rs. 17,31117.52 kmplManual
- Venue S PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,54,700*EMI: Rs. 19,13317.52 kmplManual
- Venue S TurboCurrently ViewingRs.873,8,00*EMI: Rs. 18,52918.27 kmplManual
- Venue S Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.9,77,800*EMI: Rs. 21,63018.15 kmplAutomatic
- Venue SX TurboCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs. 22,07918.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX iMTCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs. 22,10618.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Sport iMTCurrently ViewingRs.10,30,160*EMI: Rs. 23,51318.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt TurboCurrently ViewingRs.11,12,800*EMI: Rs. 25,29618.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt iMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,26,300*EMI: Rs. 25,60818.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt Sport iMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,38,700*EMI: Rs. 25,88718.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Plus Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.11,58,800*EMI: Rs. 26,33118.15 kmplAutomatic
- Venue SX Plus Sport DCTCurrently ViewingRs.11,76,200*EMI: Rs. 26,71018.15 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the waiting period for the delivery of Hyundai Venue S Variant petrol Bo...
Is Venue iMT variant available without sunroof model?
Hyundai Venue S Plus engine main kitane cylinder hote hai?
Tyre and alloy wheel size of SX Turbo?
What is the tyre size of Hyundai Venue?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Hyundai Venue?
Does Hyundai Venue have automatic climate control?
Does the Hyundai Venue have a sunroof?
Trending Hyundai Cars