Hyundai Venue Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Hyundai Venue
- All (1984)
- Mileage (170)
- Performance (136)
- Looks (418)
- Comfort (277)
- Engine (190)
- Interior (155)
- Power (115)
Its cabin experience is very nice and the blue link is a very useful feature. Mostly the engine is very refined and so silent, the rear sheat experience is very comfortable. The brilliant feature Hyundai added is the shark fine antenna, it looks very nice the front grill look's nice and the body control at jumps and blocks or it remains stable. Fin...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
The Hyundai venue is different than another revival. It provides blue link technology which is very useful in daily uses. It provides enough good space for 4-5 people and also it gives a commanding view to drive which is a very good thing for drivers. Hyundai gives the premium quality of the material. They have done a good job and the main thing it...
I have been a fan of Hyundai cars right from the beginning . First Santro then i20. I used I 20 for 8 years and I have been waiting for a sub 4 m SUV for last 3 years to upgrade. Creta is not the type car for me as I want a compact SUV for maneuvering in city traffic as well as in village and on highways. I was stunned on seeing Venue and very much...
In a market place that remains under pressure, where cars are not really selling as they should, the Hyundai Venue comes like a beacon in the fog. The subcompact SUV has already garnered over 20,000 bookings and the juggernaut looks set to roll on. Hyundai also makes a bold claim of wanting to gain market leadership in this space - which means it n...
- 10 Likes
- 1 Comment
Car height is good, no need to crawl inside. But inter looks like tata sumo dashboard not like sitting in the car feels like i20 or so Very hard seats it is difficult for me to sit for 3 hrs. I am 57 years, my daughter purchased SX venue diesel. Ride even on the smooth road is not good. we feel every dent on-road that is the suspension.
Hyundai Venue is a very nice car with awesome ac and the sound system is really good. The Desing looks so much attractive. The features like Blue link app is useful to have much control over the vehicle, and the sunroof of the car is so nice including the parking camera.
A perfect city car with a good leg room and ground clearance. It gives a feel of compact SUV from outside but a hatchback from the driving seat, although the experience is good after driving it for 1500kms or highway, villages and bumpy roads but the kerb weight is bit less than others its because of huge features and price, what I noticed while dr...
- 16 Likes
- 4 Comments
The Venue gets a large cascading grille flanked by a split headlight setup rarely seen on any other SUVs in this segment. At the side, the Venue looks like a mini Creta, which is no bad thing. It also features 16-inch dual tone alloys for a touch of premium. The rear design is rather simple and looks compact. It features squarish elements in the ta...
Superb Hyundai. This car amazing and then normally price that is the best features of mobile connectivity this so amazing ride and then features is osm that is making perform is good another car then looking wise so pretty I am also used this car fully automatic condition than so far in maintenance and those can be truly best Excellent car for mid-...
- 3 Likes
- 1 Comment
Although look so good. But not at all SUV feel. Took a test drive of venue n Ecosport. I find Ecosport more muscular n gr8 handling. Power delivery in Ecosport is smooth n linear. So canceled my booking for venue n choose Ecosport. Take a test drive of both n u will feel the difference. Eccosport is BS VI compliant too.
- 17 Likes
- 3 Comments
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Hyundai Venue is not offered with the rear-seat armrest so even if you plan to g...
Hyundai Venue is priced between Rs.6.75 - 11.63 Lakh (ex-showroom Jabalpur). In ...
No, USB input is not available for the audio system in Hyundai Venue SX 1.0 petr...
Both cars are good enough. Both cars shared the same engines and deliver similar...
- A.Hyundai Venue has a tyre size of 215/60 R16.
- A.Radio,Speakers Front,Speakers Rear,Integrated 2DIN Audio,Wireless Phone Charging,Bluetooth Connectivity,Touch Screen,Android Auto,Apple CarPlay.
- A.The kerb weight of Hyundai Venue is .
- A.Hyundai Venue has automatic climate control.
- A.Hyundai Venue does not have a sunroof.
Compare Variants of Hyundai Venue
- Venue E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,14,800*EMI: Rs. 18,47123.7 kmplManual
- Venue S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,05,800*EMI: Rs. 20,42223.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,999*EMI: Rs. 22,42823.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Diesel SportCurrently ViewingRs.10,35,700*EMI: Rs. 23,36523.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,45,300*EMI: Rs. 26,52723.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt Diesel SportCurrently ViewingRs.11,57,700*EMI: Rs. 26,09923.7 kmplManual
- Venue ECurrently ViewingRs.6,75,000*EMI: Rs. 15,21017.52 kmplManual
- Venue SCurrently ViewingRs.7,45,000*EMI: Rs. 16,67917.52 kmplManual
- Venue S PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,36,900*EMI: Rs. 18,61717.52 kmplManual
- Venue S TurboCurrently ViewingRs.8,51,000*EMI: Rs. 18,79518.27 kmplManual
- Venue S Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.9,65,000*EMI: Rs. 21,21218.15 kmplAutomatic
- Venue SX TurboCurrently ViewingRs.9,84,000*EMI: Rs. 21,60618.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX iMTCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs. 21,96618.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Sport iMTCurrently ViewingRs.10,25,360*EMI: Rs. 23,22418.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt TurboCurrently ViewingRs.10,90,000*EMI: Rs. 24,60918.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt iMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,13,500*EMI: Rs. 25,14218.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt Sport iMTCurrently ViewingRs.1,125,900*EMI: Rs. 24,63618.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Plus Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.11,46,000*EMI: Rs. 25,84218.15 kmplAutomatic
- Venue SX Plus Sport DCTCurrently ViewingRs.1,163,400*EMI: Rs. 25,43718.15 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Hyundai Cars