BMW offers 12 car models on sale for the India including 4 SUVs, 6 Sedans, 1 Coupe and 1 Convertibles. The cheapest BMW model is the X1 which has a starting price of Rs. 34.5 Lakh and the most expensive BMW car is the i8 priced at Rs. 2.25 Cr. The BMW X1 (Rs 34.5 Lakh), BMW i8 (Rs 2.25 Cr), BMW X5 (Rs 69.4 Lakh) are the most popular cars from BMW. Upcoming BMW Cars that are expected to launch in 2018/2019 include i8, X4, 3 Series 2019, 4 Series, X2, X5 2019, 8 Series, X7, i3.
BMW Cars Price List (2018) in India
|BMW X1||Rs. 34.5 - 44.5 Lakh*|
|BMW i8||Rs. 2.25 Cr*|
|BMW X5||Rs. 69.4 - 82.9 Lakh*|
|BMW X3||Rs. 49.99 - 58.25 Lakh*|
|BMW 3 Series||Rs. 39.8 - 47.3 Lakh*|
|BMW 5 Series||Rs. 53.8 - 66.2 Lakh*|
|BMW X6||Rs. 92.2 Lakh*|
|BMW M Series||Rs. 1.33 - 1.77 Cr*|
|BMW 6 Series||Rs. 61.8 - 73.7 Lakh*|
|BMW 7 Series||Rs. 1.2 - 2.45 Cr*|
|BMW M2||Rs. 79.9 Lakh*|
|BMW 3 Series GT||Rs. 46.6 - 51.2 Lakh*|
BMW Car Models
- Rs.34.5 - 44.5 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol15.71 to 20.68 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.2.25 Cr*Petrol47.45 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.69.4 - 82.9 Lakh*Diesel15.97 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.49.99 - 58.25 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol13.32 to 18.56 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.39.8 - 47.3 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol15.34 to 22.69 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.53.8 - 66.2 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol15.56 to 22.48 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.92.2 Lakh*Petrol10.88 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.1.33 - 1.77 Cr*Petrol9.0 to 10.75 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.61.8 - 73.7 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol14.28 to 17.09 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.1.2 - 2.45 Cr*Diesel/Petrol7.46 to 16.77 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.79.9 Lakh*PetrolAutomatic
- Rs.46.6 - 51.2 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol15.34 to 21.76 kmplAutomatic
Upcoming BMW Cars
Find BMW Car Dealers in your City
BMW News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Honda Amaze, Hyundai Santro, Mahindra Marazzo Among Google's Top 10 Trending Cars In 2018
While the Maruti Suzuki Swift was trending at the top in 2017, it isn’t on the list this time around. And that’s despite the launch of the third-gen model at the Auto Expo in February!
- BMW X4 Spotted Testing In India
The coupe-SUV will go on sale in the country next year
- December Discounts: Get Best Offers On Tata Nexon, Ford Endeavour & More SUVs
As the year comes to a close, many manufacturers are offering discounts and benefits on their SUVs in an effort to clear inventories for 2019 models
- BMW Cars To Get More Expensive From 2019
All models to get more expensive by up to 4 per cent
- BMW M2 Competition Launched In India, Priced At Rs 79.90 Lakh
The M2 can go from 0-100kmph in 4.2 seconds and has an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph
- BMW X3 20d - Expert Review
Looking for an SUV that is comfortable for the family, feature-loaded and matches your status? Boy, ...
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class vs BMW 7 Series: Battle Of The Diesels
If you are reading this review, you either have made it big in this world or have too much time on y...
- BMW 320i : First Drive Review
We put the petrol-powered 3 Series to the test!...
- BMW 520i : First Drive Review
The big 5 Series gets a small 2.0-litre motor. What's it like?...
- BMW X3 30d M Sport Review
Is the bigger engine worth the extra price? We find out. ...
Latest Reviews on BMW Cars
Two years back I was looking for a competitive vehicle against the likes of Mercedes Benz C Class and Audi A4 because I don't like both these brands. There were only ...
BMW has always been my favorite luxury car brand. After introducing the high end luxury SUV car concept to the world 15 years back, BMW came with the all new model in the...
The all new BMW X3 is the best in its class. It gives me a mileage of 11-12 kmpl on long highway rides, while in city it gets down to 5-8 kmpl (depends on how you drive a...
BMW Further Research
Popular BMW Used Cars