BMW offers 12 car models on sale for the India including 5 SUVs, 6 Sedans and 1 Coupe. The cheapest BMW model is the X1 which has a starting price of Rs. 35.2 Lakh and the most expensive BMW car is the M Series priced at Rs. 1.36 Cr. The BMW X1 (Rs 35.2 Lakh), BMW X4 (Rs 60.6 Lakh), BMW X5 (Rs 69.4 Lakh) are the most popular cars from BMW. Upcoming BMW Cars that are expected to launch in 2019/2020 include X7, 3 Series 2019, 4 Series, X2, X5 2019, 8 Series, 7 Series 2019, i8, i3.
BMW Cars Price List (2019) in India
|BMW X1||Rs. 35.2 - 45.4 Lakh*|
|BMW X4||Rs. 60.6 - 65.9 Lakh*|
|BMW X5||Rs. 69.4 - 82.9 Lakh*|
|BMW 5 Series||Rs. 53.8 - 66.2 Lakh*|
|BMW 7 Series||Rs. 1.2 - 2.45 Cr*|
|BMW 3 Series||Rs. 39.8 - 47.3 Lakh*|
|BMW X3||Rs. 49.99 - 58.8 Lakh*|
|BMW M Series||Rs. 1.36 - 1.77 Cr*|
|BMW X6||Rs. 92.2 Lakh*|
|BMW 6 Series||Rs. 63.9 - 73.7 Lakh*|
|BMW M2||Rs. 81.8 Lakh*|
|BMW 3 Series GT||Rs. 47.7 - 51.9 Lakh*|
BMW Car Models
- Rs.35.2 - 45.4 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol15.71 to 20.68 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.60.6 - 65.9 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol11.31 to 16.78 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.69.4 - 82.9 Lakh*Diesel15.97 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.53.8 - 66.2 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol15.56 to 22.48 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.1.2 - 2.45 Cr*Diesel/Petrol7.46 to 16.77 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.39.8 - 47.3 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol15.34 to 22.69 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.49.99 - 58.8 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol13.32 to 18.56 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.1.36 - 1.77 Cr*Petrol9.0 to 10.75 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.92.2 Lakh*Petrol10.88 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.63.9 - 73.7 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol14.28 to 17.09 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.81.8 Lakh*PetrolAutomatic
- Rs.47.7 - 51.9 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol15.34 to 21.76 kmplAutomatic
Upcoming BMW Cars
Find BMW Car Dealers in your City
BMW News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Volvo XC40 vs BMW X1: Real World Performance Comparison
Both cars produce 190PS of power and 400Nm of torque from engines paired with an 8-speed AT
- BMW 7 Series vs Jaguar XJL: Real-world Performance Comparison
The quickest limousine to do 0-100kmph is also the quickest to do 100-0kmph
- BMW X4 Launched At Rs 60.6 Lakh
The X4 is available with both petrol and diesel engines
- 2019 BMW 7 Series: New Vs Old
BMW’s flagship sedan gets a massive front grille, new powertrains and various tech updates
- In Demand: Mercedes-Benz, BMW Dominate The Luxury Segment, Audi Comes A Distant Third In 2018
Only Mercedes-Benz and BMW managed to cross the 10,000 sales mark in 2018
- BMW X3 20d - Expert Review
Looking for an SUV that is comfortable for the family, feature-loaded and matches your status? Boy, ...
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class vs BMW 7 Series: Battle Of The Diesels
If you are reading this review, you either have made it big in this world or have too much time on y...
- BMW 320i : First Drive Review
We put the petrol-powered 3 Series to the test!...
- BMW 520i : First Drive Review
The big 5 Series gets a small 2.0-litre motor. What's it like?...
- BMW X3 30d M Sport Review
Is the bigger engine worth the extra price? We find out. ...
Latest Reviews on BMW Cars
Recently Asked User Questions about BMW
What is the service and maintenance cost of BMW X1?
- 1 Answer
What is the mileage of BMW X5?
- 1 Answer
What are the colours available in BMW X5?
- 1 Answer
BMW Further Research
Popular BMW Used Cars