BMW X4Change car
BMW X4 Launch: BMW is planning to launch the X4 in India in 2019. It will be the first time this even-numbered BMW SUV will go on sale in India. BMW didn’t launch the first-gen X4 here, which debuted back in 2014.
BMW X4 engine and transmission: The X4 is likely to share its powertrain with the X3 which is powered by a 190PS 2.0-litre litre diesel engine mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. It might get a petrol engine as well because BMW will launch the petrol-powered X3 in India later this year.
BMW X4 features: Like the powertrain, the X4 might share its equipment list with the X3 as well. This means it will get features such as a 10.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system, 12-inch all-digital instrument cluster, 600W Harman Kardon surround sound system, full-colour heads-up display, three-zone climate control, panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting and 8 airbags.
BMW X4 price and competition: The BMW X4 is expected to be priced around Rs 50 lakh and will be positioned between the X3 and the X5 in BMW’s India lineup. It will take on the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe and the Range Rover Evoque.
BMW X4 models
Mileage of BMW X4
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of BMW X4
BMW X4 in News
Other Upcoming Cars
- Porsche CayenneRs. 1.04 - 2.44 Cr*Expected date: Jun 27, 2018
- Jeep CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jun 30, 2018
- Volvo XC40Rs. 43.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 04, 2018
- Ferrari PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected date: Jul 19, 2018
- Mitsubishi OutlanderRs. 27.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 22, 2018
- Maruti Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Aug 05, 2018