Mahindra TUV 300 User Reviews
Mahindra TUV 300 User Reviews
- All (98)
- Mileage (21)
- Performance (11)
- Looks (22)
- Comfort (17)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (9)
- Power (14)
Super SUV of 7 seater vehicles. Do buy this car on a budget. But mileage overall gives us 12kmpl. I have bought T10 Pearl White TUV300. So if you are searching for a budget seven-seater do buy this car. And the infotainment system is much good as I thought. So overall this car is the best seven-seater.
I have Clocked 80k km in my Tuv300 T8. It's been like wine. The best car in this price segment- no hatchback, no sedan, no other suv, just goes for this car for both your city and highway use. When you ride over the bumps potholes water logged roads and cut the city traffic with ease you know you bought the right car. This is SUV from inside&n...
It was a very good experience since I bought this car. It has very good suspension system which provides good comfort. You can make sharp turnings with this car easily and it has a very low service cost. Overall, the mileage is good. Stylish and good looking car with features. I am fully satisfied with this car.
- 17 Likes
- 2 Comments
The best car I have ever seen at 7 seaters in the budget for people who can afford it. The most interesting thing was its look and interior design. It's run like a horse on the highway and on-road. It is the new Devil in all cars if you want to buy then go for it without any reason.
The Tank with excellent features. The power control is awesome. The interior is much better than the previous model. The shining lights with LED and best-controlling features. The comfort and boot space make it the best family car which gives comfort on-road and off-road. The mileage is much better. The suggestions to make it more attractive are to...
I actually own a Mahindra tuv 3oo T8 m-hawk100 variant. My vehicle so far did 80k km and I am actually very much happy with its performance but there are some drawbacks in the car like it is a body on frame car which doesn't inspire confidence around the corner and it is not a car which red-lines with a great amount of punch. It is a good highway a...
- 6 Likes
- 1 Comment
Mahindra's Tuv 300 is a great car, has a very good road presence but features like parking sensors are not available in the lower variants, the gear shift has too many long throws and sometimes on highways it feels low on power while overtaking. It's also very unreliable every 30 to 40 days, It also has a very poor resale value.
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Mahindra TUV 300
- TUV 300 T4 Plus BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.8,54,328*18.49 kmplManual
- TUV 300 T6 Plus BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.9,14,328*18.49 kmplManual
- TUV 300 T8 BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.9,76,592*18.49 kmplManual
- TUV 300 T10 BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,614*18.49 kmplManual
- TUV 300 T10 Dual Tone BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.10,22,930*18.49 kmplManual
- TUV 300 T10 Opt BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.10,31,943*18.49 kmplManual
- TUV 300 T10 Opt Dual Tone BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.10,55,259*18.49 kmplManual
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
TUV 300 or XL6
Sab kuch laga kar kitne ki padegi
Is it a 7 seater SUV & is it available with a fully automatic transmission CVT S...
TUV 300 are available in 2021?
What is the expected price of Mahindra TUV 300?
What is the estimated launch date of Mahindra TUV 300?
What are the expected key specifications of Mahindra TUV 300?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Mahindra TUV 300?
Does the Mahindra TUV 300 have a sunroof?
Trending Mahindra Cars
Popular Car Insurance Companies
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata SierraRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2022
- Honda HR-VRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 24, 2022
- Jeep RenegadeRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 20, 2023
- Renault ArkanaRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 05, 2022
- Haval F7Rs.11.50 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2022
- Haval H2Rs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 25, 2023