Is it comes in diesel
- 1 Answer
2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo sometimes refuses to go in reverse or drive when cold-starting. Starts workingafter a few seconds. Also, when going low speeds (like pulling into a parking spot) it makes a rough noiseaccompanied by a noise that sounds like a duck. Check engine light is on. I’m about to replace the sparkplugs and coils, as well as an oil change. Any other ideas on what I could look at?
- 1 Answer
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Compare Variants of Porsche Cayenne
Cayenne BaseCurrently Viewing
Rs.1,26,84,000*EMI: Rs. 2,77,820
- Cayenne GTSCurrently ViewingRs.16,939,000*EMI: Rs. 3,70,856AutomaticPay 42,55,000 more to get
- Cayenne E-HybridCurrently ViewingRs.1,70,43,000*EMI: Rs. 3,73,129AutomaticPay 1,04,000 more to get
- Cayenne TurboCurrently ViewingRs.1,93,06,000*EMI: Rs. 4,22,600AutomaticPay 22,63,000 more to get
- Top Speed-279 km/h
- 4.8L Twinturbo V8 Engine(512Bhp)
- 0-100 km/h In 4.5 Sec
Users Also Viewed
Frequently Asked Questions on Porsche Cayenne
- What is onroad price of Porsche Cayenne in India?
- What is the price of Porsche Cayenne in India?
- What is the lowest price of Porsche Cayenne in India?
- What is the waiting period of Porsche Cayenne in India?
- What is the price of the base model of Porsche Cayenne?
- What is the price of the top model of Porsche Cayenne?
- What are the various EMI options available for Porsche Cayenne?
We need your city to customize your experience