Key Specs of Porsche Macan
|Mileage (upto)||13.6 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||3604 cc|
November 15, 2016: Porsche has launched the most affordable variant – R4 – of the Macan SUV at Rs 76.84 lakh (ex-showroom, Maharashtra). The Macan ‘R4’ is the fourth version of the Macan that will be sold in India after the S Diesel, Turbo and Turbo with Performance Package. The new R4 variant is powered by a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder petrol engine that makes 252PS of power and 370Nm of torque. The output is transmitted to all four wheels through Porsche’s seven-speed PDK dual-clutch automatic gearbox. Though Macan competes directly with the Jaguar's recently launched F-Pace SUV, the latter is only available with a diesel engine. The closest petrol rival to the entry-level Macan R4, then, would be the Mercedes-Benz GLE 400 4MATIC.
The Macan Diesel S is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 oil burner, while the Turbo and the Turbo Performace Package variants are powered by a 3.6-litre V6 twin-turbo petrol. Both are paired to Porsche’s seven-speed PDK dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
Porsche Macan price list (Variants)
Compare Porsche Macan with similar cars - Compare Cars
Mileage of Porsche Macan
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Porsche Macan Petrol is 13.6 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Porsche Macan Images and Videos
- 4:33Mobil1 Presents Great Car Great Road | Porsche Macan Turbo | Autocar India
- 11:22Porsche Macan S Diesel | Comprehensive Video Review
- 8:24Porsche Macan Tested Off-road And On Tarmac | Comprehensive Review
- 10:12014 Porsche Macan S (diesel) - First Drive Review (India)
- 11:14BMW X4 vs Porsche Macan: sports SUV showdown
- 1:13New Porsche Macan SUV 2012 Teaser
- 2:9Porsche Macan features
Porsche Macan News
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month