Rating of Maruti Ignis

M
Manoj Audichya
for 1.2 Delta
On: Jun 26, 2017 | 222 Views

I have Ignis Delta/ petrol. I am very happy to have this car. Thank u Maurti. This car design in completely on new platform with already tested engine. No need to tell about exterior design. Its superb, just European style car. No one car in this segment have this beautiful style. Really unconventional design. I have ridden 986 KM with 18.7 KM/ LTR average. Just showing on tachometer. 1197 CC engine tune perfectly with this design, shockers & platform. CABIN NOISE IS ZERO. pin drop silent inside the cabin. 180 MM ground clearance along with 15th wheels provide, good quality of riding indian road condition. Wheel base to too good in this segment so LEG ROOM inside the cabin is very very good. Even in rear side also. 5 persons can sit very comfortable. many times we did it. Two times I drive it 100 KM/hour. Its seems controllable and stable. Turning radius to short. Easy movement in city traffic as well as torque is also high than other car. not need change gear even in slow speed. driver seat in very good position so visibility is clear even on Right side also. Important points are, IGNIS have all require safety feature ABS, EBD, AIRBAG, TCT if break assist(BA) also should be inside, but it ok. Maruti is thinking about safety for Indian, its good for us.HENCE BEST DRIVABILITY, VISIBILITY, SAFETY. GOOD AVERAGE. ITS COMPLETE PRACTICAL CAR. DESIGN, PERFORMANCE. EVERYTHING IS GOOD IN THIS CAR.

I am just missing touch screen infotainment system. But it ok. I am very happy to have this, and hope it will continue.

Other Ignis Reviews