Maruti eeco 5 seater AC

• Appearance

Pros : good

Cons : mentioned as below

At least power window,power stearing,leather interiors,central locking,and anti lock braking system should be added in this may increase cost for adding this and adding the car will be fully comparable with other cars. at least it look smarty.

Comments Maruti Eeco
  • Arif |17 Feb,2010 05:28:20 PM

Best in its class. goes 15km in city during non peak hours. more power than wagon R. Light steering. powerfull a/c. can go with big family. smooth driving on highway. great car. Only interior is not impressive.

• Ajay Saran |08 May,2010 12:56:22 PM

The company should add power A.C.,power steering,more space for shifting front seats,more comfortable back seat,They should also launch the C.N.G. version of this vechile.

• nandakumar |18 Jun,2010 08:55:48 PM

ac need in 7 seaters

• Pradeep Patil |22 Jun,2010 04:23:25 PM

Excellent car. gives 15 kMs /lit, spacious family car., powerful AC. why not launch CNG version?

• Anand |15 Sep,2010 10:02:21 AM

I need a/c for my 7 seater eeco.Will anybody provide me the information about a/c make,price and where to get it done in Mumbai.

• PARDEEP |29 Sep,2010 02:36:12 PM

i have book a 5 seater cng ac model but company give me waiting of 5 months can some body tell me is this may be get earlier.

• arafath |16 Nov,2010 05:36:57 PM

• neil |16 Nov,2010 10:53:48 PM

itzz a van dear not skoda car that it would have all features

• so shaikh |15 Dec,2010 12:41:57 AM

after reading various review of Maruti Eeco, suggestion like, AC in seven seater, power steering, uncomfortabale rear seat etc. If these are added, the car will be more choiced.

• Jyotirmay Bhattacherjee |03 Jun,2011 02:11:14 PM

whether AC may be provided in 7 seater EECO at the time of purchasing. How much extra cost may be charged?

• sreekumar.R |20 Jun,2011 11:18:33 PM

Dear All Am planing to go for an Eeco 5 seater A/c model.Does anybody have any bad mark on this car please let me know before I go for it. please please my beloved brothers please inform me

• johnson |13 Aug,2011 06:56:47 PM

is there diesel eeco

• Pallav |29 Dec,2011 01:41:12 PM

It is like a autorikshaw i didnot like it . If you be a friend please does not buy it . I have a humble request to you bilkul bakwas gadi hai bilkul bakwas.......

fn of marutisuzuki |10 Dec,2015 05:20:55 PM

In which country do you live mr. That you get this type of So called AUTORIKSHAW

• Anis |25 Apr,2015 07:00:01 AM

Dear all I am going to buy used eeco car 2012 a.c model 30000 km. Run. Please tell me what will be best price to buy this. He is asking 250000 rs.

• salik |09 Nov,2015 10:31:46 AM

Exchang with maruti vaan..?

• prakash patel |22 Dec,2015 08:51:49 PM